Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Yeah he ran out and had to go to 218 to get a fresh roll. You'd think a long time vendor would know enough to bring LOTS of Roadway chrome!
Since the company is struggling financially, I assume that your waiting was unpaid?:biglaugh:

"Roadway Chrome". I like that.:1036316054:

Friendly request from a new reader to the forums, can you at some point break the thread out into seperate thread, perhaps by year, or start a new one? It took me a few pages of reading the thread to realise that 2010 and 2011's were co-mingled, and I had to get through a bunch of pages to find current ones.

pghquest said:
Friendly request from a new reader to the forums, can you at some point break the thread out into seperate thread, perhaps by year, or start a new one? It took me a few pages of reading the thread to realise that 2010 and 2011's were co-mingled, and I had to get through a bunch of pages to find current ones.

There is a little square on the left side of the thread title that will take you to the first unread post. Or you can just click on the last page number in the title and it will take you to the last/current page.

There is a little square on the left side of the thread title that will take you to the first unread post. Or you can just click on the last page number in the title and it will take you to the last/current page.
Yeah, but the first unread post ony works if you are registered and signed in. Originally before I was logged in, the first few pages doesnt say the year, so I thought I was reading this years figures.

Thats what happens when you don't read the label and grab the wife's nair instead of shampoo!:biglaugh:
Actually, my girlfriend likes the skin-on-skin feel on her thighs. So blow that out your turbo.
10-5...45075
10-6...45892
10-7...46011. Eastbound, sticking my head out the window,and my hair is not a mess.

Actually, my girlfriend likes the skin-on-skin feel on her thighs. So blow that out your turbo.
10-5...45075
10-6...45892
10-7...46011. Eastbound, sticking my head out the window,and my hair is not a mess.
Figures posted here last year on this forum show
10/4......41,213......
10/5......43,307......
10/6......43,562......
10/7......43,266......

So it looks like maybe an 8% increase in volume, and the question needs to be asked.

Will this increase help the company, or be harmful as a whole? I'm asking you guys because I'm not a trucker and you guys are there daily. Do you think the changes and the increased volume is enough to turn the company profitable?

10-5...45075
10-6...45892

You shave that too! Hope you're not using a sraight razor!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

PS: The back of her thighs? No wonder the exact express' are always late on your trailers!!!

Figures posted here last year on this forum show
10/4......41,213......
10/5......43,307......
10/6......43,562......
10/7......43,266......

So it looks like maybe an 8% increase in volume, and the question needs to be asked.

Will this increase help the company, or be harmful as a whole? I'm asking you guys because I'm not a trucker and you guys are there daily. Do you think the changes and the increased volume is enough to turn the company profitable?
This pos could win the lottery and it will still post a loss. Actually it did win the lottery, to the tune of $1 billion, and has shown losses ever since.

Just got "booted" from the house, going southbound to the grocery store.
10-13...45720