Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

11-17...47491
11-18...47283. Doing via today, stop off @ Turbo's, pulling horse into his driveway to leave some holiday "gifts" on it.

11-17...47491
11-18...47283. Doing via today, stop off @ Turbo's, pulling horse into his driveway to leave some holiday "gifts" on it.

Thanks BIG R!!! I can always use a little extra manure for the field.

Just don't stop in and park one of those "trucks" in my driveway too long, the town hands out notices for having junk around without a permit! Plus all that leaking oil and fuel does a job on the blacktop!!!

Again, thanks for your cooperation!

Last yr. Thanksgiving week Mon 11-22-2010- 46,005 -Tuesday 11-23-2010 - 46,819- 11-24-2010 - 49,227. Pages 14 &15 of this thread.

11-21...43336
11-22...48790
11-23...53129
What else happened this week.
Stopped off @ Turbo's and left holiday cheer.
Big delay coming in from 135, while road cleaned up from tanker leaking FK GOLD all over PA turnpike.
Parking "horse" now until Monday.
Won't have to listen to all of the " I heard" rumors in break room for 4 days.
Stopping at beer joint on way home? Of course.
Happy Thanksgiving.

11-28...44684
11-29...48760
11-30...56482 Rolling EB, seeing some "white" mosquitoes on the windshield near South Bend? What the fook?

11-28...44684
11-29...48760
11-30...56482 Rolling EB, seeing some "white" mosquitoes on the windshield near South Bend? What the fook?

"56482" Now that is quite an interesting number this time of year.
I searched back quite a few pages and did not see anything above 55k for..........
Not exactly "sunshine and lollipops," but could be construed as a few sprinkles atop the ice cream, eh?

I find it hard to believe that YRC's numbers are that large and consistent. It just doesn't make any sense that ABF would have fluctuations in business and YRC us just up on plain cruising along. I am not speaking with company numbers, I am speaking on what I see for myself.

That is why we post the daily bill count on here....it is a better way to gauge what is happening at YRC in terms of turning around....and it is....just have to watch the cash flow in the 4th Q of 2011 and the 1st Q of 2012.....KK

That is why we post the daily bill count on here....it is a better way to gauge what is happening at YRC in terms of turning around....and it is....just have to watch the cash flow in the 4th Q of 2011 and the 1st Q of 2012.....KK
As a stock holder, I find these postings reassuring that I want to continue to hold, at least for now.

I could easily see someone with access to that information and having credibility supplying false information to be posted here to quell people's doubts. If the numbers were bad such an individual would not pass along truthful information.

Why are ALOT of ABF people so concerned about YRC. They at least in NY (hate us) don't talk or wave,talk down about us to customers. I LOVE TEAMSTER UNITY! Worry about YOUR CO not OURS! We do what we have to do. (YES IT SUCKS) Hopefully for ALL it will get BETTER.

I find it hard to believe that YRC's numbers are that large and consistent. It just doesn't make any sense that ABF would have fluctuations in business and YRC us just up on plain cruising along. I am not speaking with company numbers, I am speaking on what I see for myself.
Maybe you could post ABF's daily bill count?

I could easily see someone with access to that information and having credibility supplying false information to be posted here to quell people's doubts. If the numbers were bad such an individual would not pass along truthful information.
12-01...48328

Why are ALOT of ABF people so concerned about YRC. They at least in NY (hate us) don't talk or wave,talk down about us to customers. I LOVE TEAMSTER UNITY! Worry about YOUR CO not OURS! We do what we have to do. (YES IT SUCKS) Hopefully for ALL it will get BETTER.
I am concerned because what is happening to you is having a negative effect on me. In our area we are still as friendly to your workers as we have ever been and we sympathize with you. I don't discuss your situation with them because they live it every day and don't need to hear about it from me.

If I had ABF's daily bill count I would be happy to post it in the ABF forum and discuss it with you men and women but I don't have it and don't think I could get a credible assessment of what we are doing on a day to day basis.

I am concerned because what is happening to you is having a negative effect on me. In our area we are still as friendly to your workers as we have ever been and we sympathize with you. I don't discuss your situation with them because they live it every day and don't need to hear about it from me.

If I had ABF's daily bill count I would be happy to post it in the ABF forum and discuss it with you men and women but I don't have it and don't think I could get a credible assessment of what we are doing on a day to day basis.

OK....my 2 key strokes worth here. The bill count thread was started by me awhile back and picked up by Big R when my direct source got repremanded for giving me the daily numbers.....for what reason that was, makes no sense, as the count gives us hope when we see the numbers were going up.

BUT LET ME MAKE THIS VERY DAMNED CLEAR....it was because we had these numbers, the Company got called on the carpet at a COO hearing in Dallas a couple of years back when they tried to push a COO based on a daily bill count of 50K....which we all know was BS back then....we were lucky to average 45K.

I presented my case to Tyson based on the numbers I had and the Committee reduced the moving of drivers by 10% and kept the Springfield, MO breakbulk opened....the COO was going to close it.

So the "vital signs" on the screen is very important to those of us who do care what is going on and are able to dispell any BS coming from management.

Before this....we were getting bad info that eveything was rosey, but the bill counts did not match what we were seeing here....UNTIL that day in Dallas, which was a big victory for us all......just wanted to clear it up and THANK YOU Big R for continuing to post the daily counts for us....if anybody still does not get it....then get the hell off of here and go to your forum or go back to hauling chickens for all I care!....KK

OK....my 2 key strokes worth here. The bill count thread was started by me awhile back and picked up by Big R when my direct source got repremanded for giving me the daily numbers.....for what reason that was, makes no sense, as the count gives us hope when we see the numbers were going up.

BUT LET ME MAKE THIS VERY DAMNED CLEAR....it was because we had these numbers, the Company got called on the carpet at a COO hearing in Dallas a couple of years back when they tried to push a COO based on a daily bill count of 50K....which we all know was BS back then....we were lucky to average 45K.

I presented my case to Tyson based on the numbers I had and the Committee reduced the moving of drivers by 10% and kept the Springfield, MO breakbulk opened....the COO was going to close it.

So the "vital signs" on the screen is very important to those of us who do care what is going on and are able to dispell any BS coming from management.

Before this....we were getting bad info that eveything was rosey, but the bill counts did not match what we were seeing here....UNTIL that day in Dallas, which was a big victory for us all......just wanted to clear it up and THANK YOU Big R for continuing to post the daily counts for us....if anybody still does not get it....then get the hell off of here and go to your forum or go back to hauling chickens for all I care!....KK

12-2...47584 Luv you, Man.

The daily bill count that is put out in this forum by Big R Guy, is checked each day by myself,and his numbers are right on the money. Enough said!:1036316054:

This has been posted long enough that most can see it for what it is, and what it isn't. I remember the COO where the Co. got busted with false #s and I for one am damm glad there are people on here willing to post the numbers.