Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Total Bills picked up that day
So if I had them ship an order for me, that would be 1 bill count, even if the shipment was 1 pallet, or 10 pallets correct? Just want to make sure I understand the numbers because that sounds like an amazing number of shipments per day.

So if I had them ship an order for me, that would be 1 bill count, even if the shipment was 1 pallet, or 10 pallets correct? Just want to make sure I understand the numbers because that sounds like an amazing number of shipments per day.

YES that is correct

You guys are funny. Don't let me get you all bent out of shape. We do about 60-68k bills a day last I checked.
That's not a denial by the way. So YRC does about 45-50k, Holland does about 30k, New Penn does around 25k, and Reddaway does about 20k. Looks like you are about 60k short there clipboard monkey. Now go put a seal on a trailer and "push" your driver down the road.

You're right as rain! That is an amazing number! Especially when before the merger yellow and roadway were doing 120,000 per day between them! Thats just sad how something can be wrecked that bad, on purpose.

You guys are funny. Don't let me get you all bent out of shape. We do about 60-68k bills a day last I checked.

Even yrc isn't that bad!!!! 60-68,000 bills a day from people you owe money to! You won't be in business long! Ask your employees for a wage cut and pay those bills off!!!

So why the interest in the YRC forum?
I take an interest in all the major carriers. I've learned you never know what will happen in this industry. You never know who will close or downsize or who will buy out who. I try to keeps tabs on the rumors.

There sure are a lot of rumors here but I've been retired from YRC for over two years and have no ideal what its like working for them anymore.

Just for clarification for those of us not in the business..

Is this the number of pallets per day?
12-7...47015......97251 pallets.
12-8...47093.....129561 pallets. Heard the pallet count in the breakroom @ 135.

don't u get it abfer ,they don't like ABFERS:shift:
Na, they like us just fine, look at how many red lollipops tutone's toting around with him and you'll see he's not worth paying much attention to.

tutone has earned those reds .
all the kool-aid drinkers just dont seem to like it when people like him tell things the way they really are .
makes them sad and mad to see things the way they really are instead of through those yellow tinted glasses most truckers are looking out of now day.