Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

12-7...47015......97251 pallets.
12-8...47093.....129561 pallets. Heard the pallet count in the breakroom @ 135.
Thanks, I just think that pallet counts would be a more accurate representation on revenues because a bill count could be small, or large.. I could be totally wrong here though.. you guys know more than I do on this subject.

daily bill count

this thread is getting out of hand. it is suppose to show how our efforts are helping to get the company get back on track, and put people back to work. let the man post the figures and keep the bs out of it. we need more positive. work hard, represent the company (and youself) well. if you should loose you present job and have to hit the streets to look for work, you will see how spoiled you are. for the wages we make, for the tools that the company gives us to work with , just quit and try some household moving for a living. most of you people do not know what hard work is. enjoy what you have going on. things are not greener on the other side of the fence. DONT NOT REPLY TO THIS. LETS KEEP IT TO THE BILL COUNT. I AM TIRED OF GOING THRU 3 OF 4 PAGES FOR THE CURRENT COUNT.

Most of you are a bunch of *******. You don't know what real hard work is. You are like sheep to the Union that you follow to be slaughtered. Where is the Union when there is trouble with health benefits? They are in Las Vegas having a party or West Palm beach having another party with your money. There aren't here trying to fix any problems for the rank and file. Come out here into the real world. Where crying and complaing won't do any good. Your Union Mommy won't help you they just take your moneyand party with it and buy favors for themselves. You can't to the research to find out the real truth. I had to when thing got tough and the bills, especially health bills pilled up. There are always three side to every story why don't you try and learn them before it's to late.

this thread is getting out of hand. it is suppose to show how our efforts are helping to get the company get back on track, and put people back to work. let the man post the figures and keep the bs out of it. we need more positive. work hard, represent the company (and youself) well. if you should loose you present job and have to hit the streets to look for work, you will see how spoiled you are. for the wages we make, for the tools that the company gives us to work with , just quit and try some household moving for a living. most of you people do not know what hard work is. enjoy what you have going on. things are not greener on the other side of the fence. DONT NOT REPLY TO THIS. LETS KEEP IT TO THE BILL COUNT. I AM TIRED OF GOING THRU 3 OF 4 PAGES FOR THE CURRENT COUNT.
Well said, fl. 12-9...46182. Sorry, no pallet count yet though. All my " wood counters" from the 320 terminals have not reported their totals yet. But I heard we are looking @ some "big" numbers. Right now though, I am going to count how many Capn' and Cokes I can drink.

Most of you are a bunch of *******. You don't know what real hard work is. You are like sheep to the Union that you follow to be slaughtered. Where is the Union when there is trouble with health benefits? They are in Las Vegas having a party or West Palm beach having another party with your money. There aren't here trying to fix any problems for the rank and file. Come out here into the real world. Where crying and complaing won't do any good. Your Union Mommy won't help you they just take your moneyand party with it and buy favors for themselves. You can't to the research to find out the real truth. I had to when thing got tough and the bills, especially health bills pilled up. There are always three side to every story why don't you try and learn them before it's to late.
Oh boy! Another Billy Big Rigger who single handed has kept this company afloat! Then, after preaching to this threads participants about the need to stop posting off topic subject matter, does just THAT!! HA HA, HA! Never underestimate a do as I say, not as I post type!!!

i am sorry i left the sight up and my wife took control. but please understand that between central states and her medicare there is a battle who should pay who. this is my last post on this thread. god bless and keep the freight moving, CLAIM FREE.
Oh boy! Another Billy Big Rigger who single handed has kept this company afloat! Then, after preaching to this threads participants about the need to stop posting off topic subject matter, does just THAT!! HA HA, HA! Never underestimate a do as I say, not as I post type!!!

can someone PLEASE post the bill counts for the last week!!!!!! I thought this was a bill count thread not a discusion thread!!!

12-10...BIG R GUY consumes 11 Capt., and cokes. Lost count after that.
12-12... 40819
12-13... 44125

All the B.S. done, all I want to hear from is RENSCOUT and R 14. It's OUR CO. not the outsiders wanting to see us go down. GOOD LUCK and MERRY CHRISTMAS and all employees A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Let's keep busy the NE is we need to HIRE!

Thanks Big R ! And to all the rest this is the Daily Bill count thread and nothing more . Please find other threads to post your thoughts in . Thanks and have a great holiday season and there's no need to reply to this post .

12-10...BIG R GUY consumes 11 Capt., and cokes. Lost count after that.
12-12... 40819
12-13... 44125

How many of those came out of the Van Orin sub-station, Ted?
Not exactly sure because most all freight coming out of there is FK Industries, and they ship most everything late in the day, so some may go on the next day's count. You may want to ask the bid drivers @ 309 if they know. They should have copies of the bills with them.

12-20...46576. Westbound, enjoying a Captain and Coke in 1 hand, cell phone in the other, passing all of the triples. Man I still love this job. Ho, Ho, Ho.