Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

12-21...45500. Tied horse up in barn last night until Jan 3. Hope G-80 puts his new shoes on. Hard to "chain up" when they are worn down.

Well, almost another year gone by, and YRC is still here. At least we do not have to hear from "old whats his name", anymore. Anyway, gotta go get ready for Elvis X-Mas look-a-like party. 12-22...45689. Thank-you.....Thank-you very much.

12-23...18124. Lots of places closed Friday, and Monday the 26th. I did however take 2nd place in the Elvis look-a-like contest. Some sales rep from South Bend took first. Everyone there said I sang better.

You probably took second because there were only two of you guys competing..plus you work for yrc(I'm assuming).and some folks were the very same investors that lost a lot of stock in the last reverse stock split..just kidding about your performance

12-27...36201. Going to sign up for un-employment today. Want to get a jump on the rush before the 31st.

12-28...39012 Camped out in parking lot at Illinois Unemployment Office in Harvey. They have a section of parking lot taped off for YRC only. They will be open Saturday just for us. If anyone coming by here today, please drop me off some Captain Morgan. Running low.

12-28...39012 Camped out in parking lot at Illinois Unemployment Office in Harvey. They have a section of parking lot taped off for YRC only. They will be open Saturday just for us. If anyone coming by here today, please drop me off some Captain Morgan. Running low.

Don't know if I'd joke too much about that scenario, didn't a lot of the CF guys think they were too big to fail?

turboj said:
Don't know if I'd joke too much about that scenario, didn't a lot of the CF guys think they were too big to fail?

Thought never occurred. Too big to fail was a phrase with the bank bail out. We knew it could happen. Just could not believe it actually did.

No matter how much money you spend on it, Windows will still crash !

12-30 billcount screen incomplete from Friday. Source out east tells me is estimated in mid 20's though. Was a slower day because of many customers closed. See ya next year.

01-03...40326. Stumbling westbound, I-80, T-5. Man, I still love this job. Hope Jeff or KK do not lay me off.

Excuse me if this a dumb question.are these bill counts system wide?and how do you obtain these bill counts.the.only way I know if they have freight or not.is how often I go on a run.right now I've been at home since Monday.I haven't seen the road yet..maybe its just slow because of Monday being part of the holiday..thanks

Their is a screen on the mainframe that has all bills entered in the system.
It also breaks it down by region and terminal.
Operations can look at it and use it as a tool to help with crewing each shift.
A closely guarded secret not for our eyes to see