Yellow | YRC,Inc. Daily Bill Count"

Ok..help me out..what's my terminal look like for freight?511 region.be nice to know more of my chances of getting out..a bonus involved for you..and no.its not me getting of my knees...lol

Hard to gauge when to be ready for work.they originally agreed to using a computer to call in to to see where a driver is lined up
.I guess that never happened

Ok..help me out..what's my terminal look like for freight?511 region.be nice to know more of my chances of getting out..a bonus involved for you..and no.its not me getting of my knees...lol
1-4...41295. YRC, systemwide, nationwide, whatever. Please do not ask for where, or how this is obtained, nor by region. Appears bill count is off about 6000-8000 bills a day compared to mid- December. I would guess seasonal fall off of volume. Hopefully we see increase back to what it was, later part of January so everyone gets back and running. Just my opinion.

1-4...41295. YRC, systemwide, nationwide, whatever. Please do not ask for where, or how this is obtained, nor by region. Appears bill count is off about 6000-8000 bills a day compared to mid- December. I would guess seasonal fall off of volume. Hopefully we see increase back to what it was, later part of January so everyone gets back and running. Just my opinion.

Right....no need to ask where....just know that it is for real....ask your boss what he thinks of the bill count for the day and see how quick the conversation goes....it amazes them that we care so much.....damed right we care what the count is every day....get out there and get us some more freight Mr. TM.....KK

Right....no need to ask where....just know that it is for real....ask your boss what he thinks of the bill count for the day and see how quick the conversation goes....it amazes them that we care so much.....damed right we care what the count is every day....get out there and get us some more freight Mr. TM.....KK
Yea but all ours cares about is Bills per Hour, Load Factor,how long we spend on break,whether or not we wear seatbelts on forklift.

Your TM loves you that's why he cares about your safety.one reason is this.if you have to many letters he can fire you.so its to his best interest to remind you of your safety.because if everyone gets fired.he wont have any one to mess with.everyone needs to get together and send that TM a bouquet of roses.show him some love to dammit

1-5...44702
1-6...44021
1-7... Rum and cokes, to be determined @ game time.
1-8... Same as 1-7, except off until Monday.

Here's a comparison. Holland 1/4 had 26,700 bills of short haul in 18 states and about 50ish terminals. That's 1 and 2 day freight.

Here's a comparison. Holland 1/4 had 26,700 bills of short haul in 18 states and about 50ish terminals. That's 1 and 2 day freight.
Have'nt been there in over two years now.....but how much of that was YRC freight??? I know we give way more than I liked to the Shoe back then. Things may be different with the Holland man in charge.

In Memphis we load 2 trailers of ltl for YRC every day out of our inbound. This is CRT going to terminals in the south that were closed by our owners a couple of years ago.

In Memphis we load 2 trailers of ltl for YRC every day out of our inbound. This is CRT going to terminals in the south that were closed by our owners a couple of years ago.
Did'nt mean to Hijack the thread, so we really don't klnow who's bills are where, or where they are counted for that matter. Damn Yrc is all I can say.

Did'nt mean to Hijack the thread, so we really don't klnow who's bills are where, or where they are counted for that matter. Damn Yrc is all I can say.
1-9...42165
1-10...44231. YRC only, no Holland, New Penn, etc., etc., etc. I am out of here, westbound Exit 9, But I still love this job. Hope the next COO does not take me off of reporting the bill count.

The bill count is posted daily in Customer Service @ YRC and you are right on! I think the record, if I recall, was 55,000 + and we will get there again! This is always a bit slower time, but in all, December was not as slow as we somewhat expected. Things are looking in the black for the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2012. We have made huge gains thanks to all the hard working YRC employees!!! And of course the pay cuts we've had to take!

I went to customerservice website.I didn't see anywhere to access the daily bill movements.sorry if its there and I didn't see it

Have'nt been there in over two years now.....but how much of that was YRC freight??? I know we give way more than I liked to the Shoe back then. Things may be different with the Holland man in charge.

Good point....Atlanta was doing the same every day and moving sets in and out for delivery by interchange.....KK