Reddaway | YRC it’s yours for the taking…

DouchBag

TB Lurker
Credits
It’s absolutely stunning to watch SLC hang them selves. The TM is letting his guys commit seniority *******. Yes I know these are grown ass men. But it’s amazing to see the delusion. Reddaway will never become Yellow lol Reddaway is way to profitable, Yellow will fall first lol I don’t want to pay Union dues, But I’ll give up my seniority or I’ll go somewhere else and start paying for my health benefits first lol here’s the best one yet. I won’t sign a card to go Union because I don’t want to be a Democrat. Holy hell there’s something in the water here in SLC. Yellow let’s get this over I’m tired of this bullsh*t…

It’s absolutely stunning to watch SLC hang them selves. The TM is letting his guys commit seniority *******. Yes I know these are grown ass men. But it’s amazing to see the delusion. Reddaway will never become Yellow lol Reddaway is way to profitable, Yellow will fall first lol I don’t want to pay Union dues, But I’ll give up my seniority or I’ll go somewhere else and start paying for my health benefits first lol here’s the best one yet. I won’t sign a card to go Union because I don’t want to be a Democrat. Holy hell there’s something in the water here in SLC. Yellow let’s get this over I’m tired of this bullsh*t…
UM---right to work just like Nevada. Why don't we all wait and see what happens. Maybe you are corrects maybe you are not. Until it happens...………………..

UM---right to work just like Nevada. Why don't we all wait and see what happens. Maybe you are corrects maybe you are not. Until it happens...……………….
UM---right to work just like Nevada. Why don't we all wait and see what happens. Maybe you are corrects maybe you are not. Until it happens...………………..
You’re right! That’s the only hope SLC has.

Right to work has nothing to do with Bid seniority. All Yellow is required to do is offer A JOB! Period.. As far as the TM goes let me clue you in on something. He can not have an opinion to offer his employees when it pertains to joining a labor Union. He must remain 100% Neutral per Federal Law. Stop looking for answers to your solve problems from Management. I know first hand what you are dealing with and i feel for you sir, But you have to go at it methodically and with purpose or you will not have a chance in Hell at Organizing that Terminal.

Don't give them the satisfaction of showing your frustration. They feed off it.