Yellow | yrc plan

jlb

TB Lurker
Credits
looks like due to the recent developments , yrc,s plan will speed up, and you will see it take place sooner, get ready hold on brothers , its looks like it is going to be a wild ride. due to latest info , what will wild bill do. my guess is stay due to latest developments.

looks like due to the recent developments , yrc,s plan will speed up, and you will see it take place sooner, get ready hold on brothers , its looks like it is going to be a wild ride. due to latest info , what will wild bill do. my guess is stay due to latest developments.

He better be a GMF.........

His contract expires 12/31/2010. The only way he can stay is if the board approves it. If they do that I think all of the yes men will have had enough and no longer go along with the program.

His contract expires 12/31/2010. The only way he can stay is if the board approves it. If they do that I think all of the yes men will have had enough and no longer go along with the program.

Did you bother even reading the information regarding Zollars and his "resignation"? Maybe you should. He will be here for quite some time. No one, not even the idiots on this board are stupid enough to think he will be gone come January.