Yellow | YRC Plans $28.7 Million Stock Sale To Cut Debt!

Now the real question is, once they sell all of this stock will they really put it towards the debt?? My bet is the sheep will vote the concessions through than this Yellow management team will do just like the other Yellow management team and squander it all away,, then the sheep will say, "Geez we didnt see that coming again".. I would hope that the IBT would tell these idiots that theres nothing to vote on until this 28 mil is put on this bill that is coming due..

Now the real question is, once they sell all of this stock will they really put it towards the debt?? My bet is the sheep will vote the concessions through than this Yellow management team will do just like the other Yellow management team and squander it all away,, then the sheep will say, "Geez we didnt see that coming again".. I would hope that the IBT would tell these idiots that theres nothing to vote on until this 28 mil is put on this bill that is coming due..

Or we could put more comodeway back in charge & they could sell you out AGAIN! Ha ha ha.

I dont see people lining up to buy this Yellow Ruined Company!!! But then again your yes vote might help the YFS management squander more of your hard earned money,, that is if you are working