Yellow | YRC President and COO Tim Wicks resigns

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
yrc.gif

NEW YORK — Trucking company YRC Worldwide says President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Wicks has resigned to work for his former employer, United Healthcare.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gLBe91qw8m_P58Fo_CActa9qDHYQD9F27DPO0

At least part of the story is a common situation. He got a divorce last fall. His ex-wife and kids are in Minneapolis.

There may be more to the situation, but this is definitely a big factor.

[quote author=corpoffice link=topic=79209.msg821556#msg821556 date=1271214446]
At least part of the story is a common situation. He got a divorce last fall. His ex-wife and kids are in Minneapolis.

There may be more to the situation, but this is definitely a big factor.
[/quote]
I wondered if you were still around. That explains a lot if he moved to Minneapolis.

I think that any of these (failed) top brass leaving is a good thing. When a business plan is failing, a new plan is required. Most of these strategists that we currently have, have too big of any ego to change their business strategy because that would be admitting to their screw up. Hopefully they continue to leave, and give some new folks a chance to fix their mistakes.

How can anyone answering to Zollars be a good thing?? Seems to me Wicks is the only reason we are still here, and Zollars is the one that needs to go... Zollars is the problem, not Wicks, sure is funny Zollars wouldnt address comments from the press about a possible falling out between Wicks and himself..