Yellow | YRC rated most efficient!!

[quote author=DanSullivan link=topic=79226.msg821657#msg821657 date=1271264283]
Most efficient.
Least profitable.
[/quote]

Somewhere between those two words we can find the answer why the ship nearly went down.

Now that's just funny. Just points out once more that the workers are doing their job by earning the revenue, but management seems to be wasting the revenue. :thumbsup:

I wonder how they rate HPE? Happiness per Employee. After being there twice for 11 years total, I doubt that would rate very high.

I can only speak for Roadway and YRC,but they could move freight better than any company out there when they wanted to and what I`ve noticed through the years,the slower the freight is and the more people laid off,the worse this company treats their employees.When things are busy and they need people,the better they seem to treat their employees. The way things are going the last two years with freight levels and the economy,don`t look for things to get much better at YRC as far as working conditions go for a while.

Hey guys there is a lot of confusion between yrcw and yrc.....if you read and watch most positive statements and good news always points to YRCW and most of the bad or negitve news points to yrc. so when thay make a statement that yrcw is most efficient only becaues yrcw is growing a larger and large nonunion network and making us the union sector smaller and smaller..take a look at the company web sit under careers or jobs reddaway is hiring form portland to orange coounty... and we are cutting more and more jobs at yrc

reddaway is partcially union, under a white paper agreement......please take note: the chicago locals took a stand, voting down their concession, result loss of work and a change of ops. reddaway has been working without a contract for a couple of years now, they voted down their contract and they now have more work and are hiring.....don"t get me wrong they are all good people tying to pay thier bills like the rest of us....i just hope no one undercuts their contract, and leaves them layed off while they get more work...good luck 2 us all its tuff times. and now zollar is in charge of sales, marketing, and operations....look out T.J. he might want your job too..

[quote author=ddftoc link=topic=79226.msg822017#msg822017 date=1271392223]
reddaway is partcially union, under a white paper agreement......please take note: the chicago locals took a stand, voting down their concession, result loss of work and a change of ops. reddaway has been working without a contract for a couple of years now, they voted down their contract and they now have more work and are hiring.....don"t get me wrong they are all good people tying to pay thier bills like the rest of us....i just hope no one undercuts their contract, and leaves them layed off while they get more work...good luck 2 us all its tuff times. and now zollar is in charge of sales, marketing, and operations....look out T.J. he might want your job too..
[/quote]Prey tell why,,, would Bill want TJ"S job?? There's some things you just can't do yourself :buttkisser:

[quote author=wolf link=topic=79226.msg822061#msg822061 date=1271425542]
[quote author=ddftoc link=topic=79226.msg822017#msg822017 date=1271392223]
[/quote]Prey tell why,,, would Bill want TJ"S job?? There's some things you just can't do yourself :buttkisser:
[/quote]Thats funny right there! :biglaugh: