Reddaway | YRC/Reddaway COO 2022

Some guys are saying that’s not completely true. Since both terminals are losing runs we are not able to follow any freight ViceVersa. So technically YRC is stuck with YRC and REDDAWAY is stuck with REDDAWAY terminals.
They are wrong. SLC is SLC you are 1 company with 1 seniority list when the dust finally settles. Now things may take a while to coordinate in slc due to the size of both operations but do not hold onto another delusion that you guys at the Reddaway barn are going to stay separate within a teamster ran company.

My bet is they're will be a For Sale sign out front of the former Reddaway terminal .
Once all the bugs get worked out and the shrink to fit kicks in.
Just like RDWY did........
No CDL your screwed..

My bet is they're will be a For Sale sign out front of the former Reddaway terminal .
Once all the bugs get worked out and the shrink to fit kicks in.
Just like RDWY did........
No CDL your screwed..
That could very well be. But my bet is on the FDXF model that they settled into in SLC and other high volume city's. 1 city Terminal and 1 linehaul Terminal. The SLC Yellow facility is setup better to deal with city operations and the Reddaway Terminal is a legitimate break bulk setup better suited for cross dock/linehaul. Yellow wants to move freight like FDXF.