Yellow | Yrc Salary/hourly Employees

Professional drivers have a choice to proceed or not proceed. If conditions are unsafe, shut it down.

First responders run towards danger/conflict/catastrophe, being required to do so by the very nature of their jobs.

A higher rate of fatality statistic is misleading, unless compared by percentage per occupation.

Trucking,........the Nation's leader in Fatal Occupational Injuries....(....8 times as many Truck Drivers die in the Line of Duty as Policemen and Firemen combined....)....

Trucking,........the Nation's leader in Fatal Occupational Injuries....(....8 times as many Truck Drivers die in the Line of Duty as Policemen and Firemen combined....)....

aI19Ntm.jpg

if only it were that easy....

Sure...almost always they are accessorial charges like Lift Gate, Detention, Limited Access, Inside Delivery, Notify. Those are checked off by drivers (NTFY is normally marked prior to DEL). Then upon the simplest google earth search we see there a loading dock or the access wasn't limited at all or the driver is on video not carrying the load inside yet still marking it down as completed. I won't go into the pricing errors my office corrects on a minute to minute basis.
All this is done on a real time basis? you can see the driver? yeah, sure, whatever. You can see a still picture of an empty parking lot, that might have been full cutting off access to the loading dock. Or That loading dock? that's been broken for years. you guys know we never use that. Sounds like you're in the right line of work. Carrying that load all by your lonesome just like our desk dwellers. You might consider HR. Then you can "pay back" the lazy, dishonest ,unproductive, overpaid, drivers. Why don't you give Kelly a call and tell him you thought of a few more cost cutting moves that might help right the ship. Stay in your cube keyboard driver.

All this is done on a real time basis? you can see the driver? yeah, sure, whatever. You can see a still picture of an empty parking lot, that might have been full cutting off access to the loading dock. Or That loading dock? that's been broken for years. you guys know we never use that. Sounds like you're in the right line of work. Carrying that load all by your lonesome just like our desk dwellers. You might consider HR. Then you can "pay back" the lazy, dishonest ,unproductive, overpaid, drivers. Why don't you give Kelly a call and tell him you thought of a few more cost cutting moves that might help right the ship. Stay in your cube keyboard driver.
Video cameras in space watching drivers. Hahahaha.
That's funny. Google Earth takes still shots once every blue moon.
YRC just put decent cameras on the dock. I'm sure they haven't gone to space yet.
Hahahaha.
:1036316054:

You sound like a real uneducated driver....which is part of YRC's problem as well.

Google Earth updates once a month, clown. Without us desk dwellers your truck runs out of fuel. Its shocking to see how uneducated the drivers are and how it leads to comments like these. Good luck in a dying industry being replaced by keyboard drivers HAHAHA

You sound like a real uneducated driver....which is part of YRC's problem as well.

Google Earth updates once a month, clown. Without us desk dwellers your truck runs out of fuel. Its shocking to see how uneducated the drivers are and how it leads to comments like these. Good luck in a dying industry being replaced by keyboard drivers HAHAHA

Hmmm. I thought we were all on the same team, sharing information to serve the customer while maximizing revenue?

Once a month?
I moved a 8 months ago and captured the the GE pic on my phone waiting for an update.
8 months later it's still the same. Exact pic from last December.
I'd know if it had changed because we have a large building up now.
C'mon dude. No need to be rude. Or disrespect.
Uneducated driver?

Once a month?
I moved a 8 months ago and captured the the GE pic on my phone waiting for an update.
8 months later it's still the same. Exact pic from last December.
I'd know if it had changed because we have a large building up now.
C'mon dude. No need to be rude. Or disrespect.
Uneducated driver?
I think he is just mad because he couldn’t pass the CDL test, in 10 attempts..