Yellow | Yrc Salary/hourly Employees

Good customer relations is the key to a successful trucking company . :6799:
nMxb6tM.jpg
She has wonderful posture driving that early 60’s Lincoln...

Good customer relations is the key to a successful trucking company . :6799:
nMxb6tM.jpg
She must be picking up her Amazon couch.
:17142:
I enlarged that pic. She looks like a mannaquin. (spell) (that's a tough one) And I just don't get the pic!?
(nope not googling manaquin mannaquin. Nevermind. It looks like a dummy.
:1036316054:
I'm losing it. Losing something....

Last edited:
She must be picking up her Amazon couch.
:17142:
I enlarged that pic. She looks like a mannaquin. (spell) (that's a tough one) And I just don't get the pic!?
(nope not googling manaquin mannaquin. Nevermind. It looks like a dummy.
:1036316054:
I'm losing it. Losing something....
She is. I didn’t get it either???

You sound like a real uneducated driver....which is part of YRC's problem as well.

Google Earth updates once a month, clown. Without us desk dwellers your truck runs out of fuel. Its shocking to see how uneducated the drivers are and how it leads to comments like these. Good luck in a dying industry being replaced by keyboard drivers HAHAHA
Wow touchy are we? Come now you don't really believe that yrcw is going to get driverless trucks do you? But be that as it may, there will always be a driver doing the first and last mile. When yrc finally bites the dust, Who do you think will be employed? A legion of cube dwellers that can be replaced by an algorithm, or a driver with 39 years of experience who has ABCD HNT on his license.
But as Elwood says we should all be on the same team. You keep doin the figgerin and cypherin, and I'll keep the shiny side up on the 65 ft, 80,000 lb ground pounding missle. I don't see as we'll be able to change each other's minds. Keep in touch.