Yellow | YRC stacks its board with turnaround experts

[quote author=Northern Flash link=topic=79718.msg828007#msg828007 date=1273318470]
They've been so engulfed in playing the "shell game" with the money, that they lost focus on what helps a company grow and prosper. It's pretty simple.......keep your employees happy and your customers happy and you will succeed. They've done neither!
[/quote]YRC rather squeeze their employees for everything they can get out of them, first. I am surprised no one has raised an issue on extortion, yet.

Bottom Line...

[move]We are the turnaround experts[/move]

Go to work, do your job to the best of your ability. If we all do this, we will survive.

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=79718.msg828853#msg828853 date=1273587613]
Bottom Line...

Go to work, do your job to the best of your ability. If we all do this, we will survive.
[/quote]The goal of surviving has to be achieved from both sides, not just the drivers/dock side. The surviving management didn't think to improve their metrics with customers, employees, and business to be the KPI.

[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79718.msg828902#msg828902 date=1273604022]
Bottom Line...

[/quote]The goal of surviving has to be achieved from both sides, not just the drivers/dock side. The surviving management didn't think to improve their metrics with customers, employees, and business to be the KPI.
[/quote]

I'm going to disagree with you in part. Since this entire mess began, I have seen exceptional improvements at some terminals I previously felt were under par. Others have continued to maintain or increase the same professionalism and capability I felt they previously exhibited. I think from a lower management perspective, the company has done an excellent job cleaning house. It is to early to form an opinion on the Upper Level Remix.

[quote author=vwaggs link=topic=79718.msg829013#msg829013 date=1273634939]
[quote author=Italian Style link=topic=79718.msg828902#msg828902 date=1273604022]
Bottom Line...

[/quote]

I'm going to disagree with you in part. Since this entire mess began, I have seen exceptional improvements at some terminals I previously felt were under par. Others have continued to maintain or increase the same professionalism and capability I felt they previously exhibited. I think from a lower management perspective, the company has done an excellent job cleaning house. It is to early to form an opinion on the Upper Level Remix.
[/quote]Been to 309 lately? I was speaking of that State Correctional Facility, oops I mean terminal.

I agree a few terminals still need staff improvements. I'm not going to specifically attack any though. I don't think its fair to single out a terminal, when I have had low exposure to it.