Yellow | YRC Talks: No Demands For Monetary Concessions!

I'm gonna take a guess that contractors pulling your freight will fit into the YRC definition of flexability. Being a UPSF employee being bent over by contractor language, should that language appear in your agreement, just vote no!

Article 32 of the NMFA. Work preservation.

I think it already does .as I remember I was raising h@11 over the use of shiny wheels about 7 years ago. last real nmfa agreement .but since I was torn apart for thinking bad thoughts about it and told over and over again by the truckingboards experts that its could never be used hurt us :27:

They have been using them to run rail to rail here cutting out 705 drivers. (309)

I think it already does .as I remember I was raising h@11 over the use of shiny wheels about 7 years ago. last real nmfa agreement .but since I was torn apart for thinking bad thoughts about it and told over and over again by the truckingboards experts that its could never be used hurt us :27:

Just like double-breasting was prohibited decades ago but somebody forgot to tell that to CF.

As a road driver the main thing I would like to see changed is break times for shop employees and hostlers. There is no reason why all of them have to go on break at the same time. That is stupid

As a yardman, the main thing I would like to see changed is road men getting out of a truck and leaving it smelling like ASS. There is no reason why some guys are so lacking in personal hygiene. YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY. BUY SOME SOAP.

Every little bit helps and when drivers are sitting in the shop for a hour to get a glad hand seal that is a huge waste if time

Keep a few in your pocket, along with a small screwdriver. takes 10 seconds to change. Us yardguys do it all the time.

Keep a few in your pocket, along with a small screwdriver. takes 10 seconds to change. Us yardguys do it all the time.

Not to start anything, but then is it also OK for a road driver to apply placards? If road driver starts to do hostler work, where do you draw the line? When hostlers are laid off? I'm not saying I agree or disagree with what you say, but there can be ramifications down the road.

They want production standards that they can enforce on people they don't like.They want a way to fire us atwill.

As a yardman, the main thing I would like to see changed is road men getting out of a truck and leaving it smelling like ASS. There is no reason why some guys are so lacking in personal hygiene. YOU MAKE GOOD MONEY. BUY SOME SOAP.

Stop by our "break"- room!

:smile:

That's funny cause I was thinking the thing I would change would be to stop letting the yard man hide the sleepers in the back lot and camp out for the evening, also what's up with 4 or 5 yard man crowding into a sleeper back there don't you guys have clubs for those kinds of get togethers

That's funny cause I was thinking the thing I would change would be to stop letting the yard man hide the sleepers in the back lot and camp out for the evening, also what's up with 4 or 5 yard man crowding into a sleeper back there don't you guys have clubs for those kinds of get togethers

Don't ask, don't tell!

It's just that quite often I get In a sleeper and it has 3 or 4 days of Chicago newspapers all over the floor smells like crap has dirt on the bed from some lazy ass that's hiding out and can't take his boots off and the steering wheel has grease on it because someone was to lazy to take off there gloves, then god forbid you gotta turn in the yard and you get one of these guys that's so pissed about the 15 percent that he's gotta SLAM you around in the bunk because either he can't drive or its his way of showing the company who's the man,

I know we have some great yard man but the bad ones sure stand out

And we have some great road men but the ones who leave there spilled spit cups, dirty Kleenex, have eaten lunch, finger and toenail clippings, and other miscellaneous disgusting things I'm leaving out sure stand out too......

its sounds nasty but I guess if this what they are willing to offer you all then I would expect that many may not be driving a truck for much longer.just don't forget when you are diving a school bus or taxi that all that nasty crap will have to go.

Even if they close the drivers can always find a job they might not like it but something's always gotta move, as for the dock well I just can't imagine to many company's will want to hire a dock worker of 40 to 60 year old workers,