Yellow | YRC Teamster Sisters Say Enough is Enough

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/yrc_teamster_sisters_say_enough_is_enough

2fpcBNZ.jpg

:bananag::clap:

Those are the best signs our 'union' could provide them with? What's the matter with them?

Those are the best signs our 'union' could provide them with? What's the matter with them?
This is a rank and file protest against the UNION grievance panel. I'll bet the local unions in CA wanted nothing to do with this, and the International blew their sign budget on the recent convention!

jDCLXxF.jpg

Hey Ken! I guess we better settle these grievances quick? We stalled as long as we could for our bed buddies at YRC!

:chairshot:

File a lawsuit in federal court against the IBT. You need only 3 things. Deep pockets. A better than average Law Firm. A chance to win under current case law, or a compelling reason to win your position with the court. Oh, I forgot, # 4, expect to spend 5 to 7 years in appeals, hence the deep pockets.

File a lawsuit in federal court against the IBT. You need only 3 things. Deep pockets. A better than average Law Firm. A chance to win under current case law, or a compelling reason to win your position with the court. Oh, I forgot, # 4, expect to spend 5 to 7 years in appeals, hence the deep pockets.
Deep in the bowels of the IBT Constitution lies their right to adjudicate our grievances as they see fit and they know it. Resistance is futile.

Here's a "cheaper" solution...vote Hoffa and his cronies out of office when the ballots are mailed out this fall! 17 years of corruption is enough!
:chairshot: