Yellow | YRC Teamsters getting Bamboozled

dejabo

TB Lurker
Credits
Bamboozled
To deceive or get the better of (someone) by trickery, flattery, or the like; humbug; hoodwink (often fol. by into): They bamboozled us into voting yes…..

I guess only time will tell but I believe we are getting some serious bullshit sent our way, but I hope if this all works out we can rebuild the contract back where we help ALL teamsters and not go after a few for our gains…Giving them four hour regular employees laid off or not are we CRAZY!

Bamboozled
To deceive or get the better of (someone) by trickery, flattery, or the like; humbug; hoodwink (often fol. by into): They bamboozled us into voting yes…..

I guess only time will tell but I believe we are getting some serious bullshit sent our way, but I hope if this all works out we can rebuild the contract back where we help ALL teamsters and not go after a few for our gains…Giving them four hour regular employees laid off or not are we CRAZY!
Big, big mistake in my opinion. Anytime you create a class of have and have nots it will cease being a Union. Now to be a have one probably has to have 25 years and even they are getting nervous, but refuse to learn.