Yellow | Yrc The Cancer Of The Trucking Industry

It's not the funds' choice, it's federal law.

Not true. IRS rules usually require that withdrawals must begin at age 70-1/2 from IRA's and 401-K plans. The exceptions are for Roth IRA's and for 401-K plans if you're still actively working for the company sponsoring that particular 401-K. The same applies with pension plans. The plans themselves may require that distributions start at 70-1/2 but the IRS doesn't require distributions at 70-1/2 if you're still actively working for that particular company.

Did not know for sure until a meeting I had Saturday. All people who did not vote for anything IBT or CS Pension related is counted as a YES vote. Talk about a stacked deck!!! von.
I think your source is speaking out of his or her ass. Their numbers don't jive but you and a lot of people believe anything that is told to you. The numbers below are totals posted on the Teamsters United site. If the story you were told was true Hoffa would have had a landslide victory of over 1Million votes and the contract vote numbers would have counted the same way. YOU CAN'T COUNT A VOTE IF IT WASN'T CAST. A non vote can't count as a yes vote. The numbers have to balance either yes or no minus spoiled ballots to the total number ob ballots received.
National Totals

Zuckerman Hoffa Turnout% Zuckerman% Margin

96,377 102,401
48.5% -6,024

Regional Totals

Zuckerman Hoffa Turnout% Zuckerman% Margin
East 27,091 33,927
44.4% -6,836
South 10,925 8,351
56.7% 2,574
Central 37,109 26,378
58.5% 10,731
West 18,332 23,969
43.3% -5,637
Canada 2,920 9,776
29.9% -6,856

Totals 96,377 102,401
48.5% with reality

ca990c10826c6a6070911f9949fb52c3.jpg
Thinking point here is that YRCW has WON, as they have us fighting each other at work daily and even on social media ! Everybody have a good week !
I don't think YRC has Won anything, I think it shows that this union and its members are not the same as in the past. Nobody can make you do anything only you can do it by taking the bait.

Observe prior posts. I Quit the cesspool in 15. Saul good.........:wavey:
I'm going back to my fattie now as it now needs
I'm 75 and I still drive when I feel like it. Got a problem with that?

I'm 75 and I still drive when I feel like it. Got a problem with that?
Most, if not all, pension plans require that pension payouts must start at age 70-1/2 regardless of whether or not the person is still working. At that point a person can no longer be restricted as to how much they can work.
Minimum required distibutions. Federal law mandates @ 701/2. Drive all you want. hopefully you can make it to dispatch from the parking lot in less than an hour while remaining upright.

I'm going back to my fattie now as it now needs

Minimum required distibutions. Federal law mandates @ 701/2. Drive all you want. hopefully you can make it to dispatch from the parking lot in less than an hour while remaining upright.

RMD's have conditions attached as I've pointed out previously. Educate yourself.

As far as my making it to dispatch from the parking lot - Ripper, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

RMD's have conditions attached as I've pointed out previously. Educate yourself.

As far as my making it to dispatch from the parking lot - Ripper, better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
Only the amount. You may want take your own advise. And It's MRD's. .Educate myself? Bloomsburg . state college( before university status) ni- don isshinryu, sho-don okinawan kobudo. deep sea commercial diver@ coastal diving academy. .bayshore ny. honorable discharge navy, all on wall in my hole downstairs. Pls go hump some one else's leg.:wavey:

Last edited:
Only the amount. You may want take your own advise.

I think you meant "advice". In any event, there are conditions under which RMD's are not required at 70-1/2 as I've previously pointed out. If you don't care to learn that's your issue, not mine.