Yellow | Yrc The Cancer Of The Trucking Industry

Where is the money ? Here is the facts about money taken. Where it went is anybody's guess. Certainly NOT to improve the company.

I'm not using T's exact baseline figures. I have used $200 as weekly deduction average and BOTH 32,000 and 26,000 employees in two separate runs of those figures :
Each using base line of 32,000 or 26,000 employees, each giving back $200 a wk for 8 yrs.

$200 wk x 52 wks = $10,400 (each employee per year)
$10,400 x 32,000 employees = $332,800,000 (total giveback per year)
$332,800,000 x 8 years = $2,662,400,000 (total given by all 32,000 employees over 8 years)

$10,400 x 26,000 employees = $270,400,000 (total giveback per year)
$270,400,000 x 8 years = $2,163,200,000 (total given by all 26,000 employees over 8 years)

The base line starting figure of $200 per wk and no. of employees are a little different than Toby's but the results are just as painful and puzzling.
They all show a clear picture of gross mismanagement, corruption or plain old theft of our coerced weekly donations of 15%.
If this is a scam, it makes Bernie Madoff look like an amateur.
If it's due to bad management, it shows these bozo's in charge are not qualified to run a mom and pop candy store without bankrupting it.

Two different sites gave different total number of YRC employees. One may be all of YRCW, the other may be just YRC.
One may lump in everybody - union and non-union. The other may be just Teamster members, but any way you slice it,
there's a LOT of money (employees' money) stolen, wasted, hidden, misappropriated or whatever you want to call it.

With this amount of money being injected into a company and that company still can't make it, shows either the worst management team in all of history is in charge at YRC or there's something very fishy going on. Now they say they need even more ?
Take a look at POST # 102 to see an up-to-date stock graph on the history of YRCW stock. It looks like the down side of Mt Everest.

Last edited:
Where is the money ? Here is the facts about money taken. Where it went is anybody's guess. Certainly NOT to improve the company.

I'm not using T's exact baseline figures. I have used $200 as weekly deduction average and BOTH 32,000 and 26,000 employees in two separate runs of those figures :
Each using base line of 32,000 or 26,000 employees, each giving back $200 a wk for 8 yrs.

$332,800,000 x 8 years = $2,662,400,000 (total given by all 32,000 employees over 8 years)

$270,400,000 x 8 years = $2,163,200,000 (total given by all 26,000 employees over 8 years)

The base line starting figure of $200 per wk and no. of employees are a little different than Toby's but the results are just as painful and puzzling.
They all show a clear picture of gross mismanagement, corruption or plain old theft of our coerced weekly donations of 15%.
If it's due to bad management, it shows these bozo's in charge are not qualified to run a mom and pop candy store without bankrupting it.

Two different sites gave different total number of YRC employees. One may be all of YRCW, the other may be just YRC.
One may lump in everybody - union and non-union. The other may be just Teamster members, but any way you slice it,
there's a LOT of money (employees' money) stolen, wasted, hidden, misappropriated or whatever you want to call it.

With this amount of money being injected into a company and that company still can't make it, shows either the worst management team in all of history is in charge at YRC or there's something very fishy going on. Now they say they need even more ?
Take a look at POST # 102 to see an up-to-date stock graph on the history of YRCW stock. It looks like the down side of Mt Everest.

Where do you come up with the idea that the money is "injected" into the company? The money amount you've calculated doesn't exist, period. Those amounts are reductions of expenses. If your bank says it's reducing your mortgage payment from $1000 to $850 the bank isn't "injecting" $150 into your account, it's just charging you less. That money doesn't exist somewhere. Same with YRC. We're charging them less for our labor so they have less of an expense. There is no "injection" of money. Same thing if the price of diesel fuel drops by 15%. The oil companies aren't "giving" YRC anything, they're just charging them less.

Last edited:

Did some more digging yesterday
Where do you come up with the idea that the money is "injected" into the company? The money amount you've calculated doesn't exist, period. Those amounts are reductions of expenses. If your bank says it's reducing your mortgage payment from $1000 to $850 the bank isn't "injecting" $150 into your account, it's just charging you less. That money doesn't exist somewhere. Same with YRC. We're charging them less for our labor so they have less of an expense. There is no "injection" of money. Same thing if the price of diesel fuel drops by 15%. The oil companies aren't "giving" YRC anything, they're just charging them less.
so if what your saying is true,I will probably have to amend,my already amended tax return,showing that I did not actually lose projected income,that they just paid me less per hour,and that 11,000 dollar credit I took for said lost income never existed?? WTF??? Guess I will have to call Liberty then. Thanks.

so if what your saying is true,I will probably have to amend,my already amended tax return,showing that I did not actually lose projected income,that they just paid me less per hour,and that 11,000 dollar credit I took for said lost income never existed?? WTF??? Guess I will have to call Liberty then. Thanks.
You take a W-2 which shows your projected income without the cuts?
Doesn't sound right to me.

don' forget 75% of our pension contributions, this was an expense they had which was now to go towards paying down the debt, where has our money gone?

Isn't Wong working at Liberty during tax prep season?

don' forget 75% of our pension contributions, this was an expense they had which was now to go towards paying down the debt, where has our money gone?
There were rights for the union to make sure the company was paying stuff and there was progress....Do you think they used them rights?
There lies our huge problem.

You are right - I forgot to mention that. Also something worth checking out - a poster "Northern Flash" - (post # 71) on the Holland thread of the same title as this one, says he found out that YRC is not paying into the Michigan unemployment fund either.
There seems to a lot of things they are not telling us. Where is all the money going since they now claim they still need more give back money from YRC employees? Good money going after bad?
I guess if you've got a fish on the line, you just keep reeling him in - don't let up.

Yellow Greedy PIG has WON , no teamster brotherhood anymore ,the retirees just want to keep there full pension going & yrcw to stay open even if it's at minimum wage and the guy's still working just want to maybe get $200 bucks a month when they retire or die on the job and best part is that all the Employee's are fighting with each other at work & on social media daily , so in 2019 it will be a slam dunk sheep YES vote !! R.I.P. the old union brotherhood that would stand up for each other and not like now just each one getting what $$$$$$ they can till it's gone !!

Using your example - If the bank says it's reducing my house payment from $1000 to $850, they are "injecting" $150 more into my household account - money not spent on the mtg is now available for other things, such as home improvement, buying a new car, etc.
You say "We're charging them less for labor". That 15% was agreed to be paid by them in the contract. First they agree to payi - then they use extortion and coercion to get it back "voluntarily"., through veiled threats of job loss.
Definition ; Capitol injection ; an investment of capitol (unpaid wages) into a company or institution generally in the form of cash.
Definition ; Extortion ; a criminal offense of obtaining money, property or services from an individual or institution through coercion.
Definition ; Coercion ; the practice of "persuading" someone to do something by using force or threats (job loss).

What does the price of diesel fuel have to do with employee give backs? If any trucking company signs a contract with a fuel delivery company to pay an agreed on price, that fuel company has a right to demand full price per gallon delivered. A contract is an agreement by both parties to abide by the contract - including money to be paid and services to be delivered.or performed. YRC and IBT freely signed a contract.

You take a W-2 which shows your projected income without the cuts?
Doesn't sound right to me.
I just got off the phone with Liberty. The lady there said there has been a flood of amended returns already this year from employees of YRCW companies using a formula that was always in the US tax codes allowing an individual, or filing jointly, to project a loss of earnings, and be able to deduct it right off your adjusted gross income, then figure your total tax based on the amount from the deducted loss of earnings potential, plus, plus, penalize your employer a 15 percent surcharge, and file a pay shortage form with your company demanding the said 15 percent be sent to you...

Yellow Greedy PIG has WON , no teamster brotherhood anymore ,the retirees just want to keep there full pension going & yrcw to stay open even if it's at minimum wage and the guy's still working just want to maybe get $200 bucks a month when they retire or die on the job and best part is that all the Employee's are fighting with each other at work & on social media daily , so in 2019 it will be a slam dunk sheep YES vote !! R.I.P. the old union brotherhood that would stand up for each other and not like now just each one getting what $$$$$$ they can till it's gone !!
Damn retiree's only thing they can do is ride around on a electric shopping cart at Walmart running over peeps toes and knocking crap over ! How disgraceful !:tr10driving03:
H4ERho4.jpg

The company loves it. They've had help in the form of well over $2 billion directly out of employees paychecks since 2009, and they STILL can't figure out how to run the company and turn any kind of profit. It lost $7.5 million in 4th quarter of 2016 and is "dispersing" property (aka selling off terminals and property) to add to their claims of profits. These "properties" are probably assets they got from companies they took over. Now they are "picking the bones" of those former good companies. Their plan is to appear to keep their head just above the water in order to coerce the employees into continuing to contribute to a dying company as long as possible. The employees are "the gift that just keeps on giving" and the execs just keep filling their pockets as long as possible. Sooner or later, the company will fold. Then we will find out where the money went. Call it "saved" or "injected" or whatever you want - but it's mysteriously gone. It may just show up again after YRC is gone in the form of a new non-union company. Remember CF? CCX did just fine, using CF money after the CF bankruptcy.

The company loves it. They've had help in the form of well over $2 billion directly out of employees paychecks since 2009, and they STILL can't figure out how to run the company and turn any kind of profit. It lost $7.5 million in 4th quarter of 2016 and is "dispersing" property (aka selling off terminals and property) to add to their claims of profits. These "properties" are probably assets they got from companies they took over. Now they are "picking the bones" of those former good companies. Their plan is to appear to keep their head just above the water in order to coerce the employees into continuing to contribute to a dying company as long as possible. The employees are "the gift that just keeps on giving" and the execs just keep filling their pockets as long as possible. Sooner or later, the company will fold. Then we will find out where the money went. Call it "saved" or "injected" or whatever you want - but it's mysteriously gone. It may just show up again after YRC is gone in the form of a new non-union company. Remember CF? CCX did just fine, using CF money after the CF bankruptcy.
Think about this. Probably going to use some of the money to buy UPS, and ABF to keep all union companies together..like Zollars was planning...

Beating a dead horse.
All people dissing yrc. If you work there and don't like it just leave.
It's that simple.
If you don't work there. Why are you bitching about it.
To rile people?
We don't give a ::shit::.
We know what's up.
I fall asleep going through the same ol stats posted in other areas.
Ever see the movie Ground Hog Day?
This topic is it.

Beating a dead horse.
All people dissing yrc. If you work there and don't like it just leave.
It's that simple.
If you don't work there. Why are you bitching about it.
To rile people?
We don't give a :::shit:::.
We know what's up.
I fall asleep going through the same ol stats posted in other areas.
Ever see the movie Ground Hog Day?
This topic is it.
You guys in the dark at 525 got it made watching ground hog day. It's already dark enough there to watch it on the dock .