FedEx Freight | Yrc to not compete in the next day market sector????????

Why dont you fred-ex guys worry about your own scap micro-manage company. We dont talk about u guys on our form. Because we dont care! We dont have to deal with stupid rules and supervisors yelling at us at YRC. And not able to get our hours in. I fell sorry for you guys....

It sounds like most of the drivers at Yellow will be working the dock soon enough. Just like us at Fredex and Conjob. It ain't so bad I've done it for 16+years and I am still able "Sit up and take Nourishment".

I dont think this change is good for fedex,because this will open up alot more capacity for yrc to go after the 2-5 day freight and they wont lose on the next day freight because their regional carriers are better at it anyway-the only thing they need to do is expand the regional coverage in a few areas

Hey popcorn.. like i said before u guys no nothing about us or our company. Drivers can not work the dock or yard, they are a different senority board, can u guys just erase all the threads about us, and worry about your scap compan for once.

Yea right hillbilly.... thats why you guys are always hiring. The turnover ration is very high at your company, i dont think i see anybody over 12 years at your company and proably never well, they well find some way to get rid of u because u have no say you have to eat **** and like it...at fred-ex

Yea right hillbilly.... thats why you guys are always hiring. The turnover ration is very high at your company, i dont think i see anybody over 12 years at your company and proably never well, they well find some way to get rid of u because u have no say you have to eat **** and like it...at fred-ex

Stay on your own loser company thread please.

Bottom feder lol. lol ...lol.. i got more time then you can ever think about having in at fred-ex ther harley.... dont take it personal but u guys do need a union, u guys are to big not to have one. if u came over hear and worked for 1 week u be like man wow! this is easy and i dont have to bust my ass everday....and be yelled at, with no say back to the powers that be at your company.

Dont think u make more money... some of our dock guys make over $70k with the overtime.... dont think your fulltime dock guys make even close. just saying u no.

Why? u guys seem to worry about us more than we worry about ourselfs..so i would like it if guys would take our YRC threads of your scap company page here.

Great way to spread the word NOT ...

littleoner said:

Look you little carpetbagger troll. You have no clue what your talking about. Some centers may have a high turnover rate but 99% don't. I've got almost 8 years here my best friend has 14. Over half our road board has 12 plus years. You have to work pretty hard to get fired or roll a trailer and it be your fault. When most centers hire its for part timers which yes they have a high turn over due to most are college kids. If we hide drivers it's because they are expanding the board. How many people are on layoff over there, because I think half your companies workforce is on layoff. Also how many years of service does it take to not get laid off every winter? We are a far better off company than yours yes we have problems but at least our company is not on day to day life support. Also about your Union how's it feel to loose 15% of your pay while your union officials get pay raises and your company waste money? Also how's your pension oh yea they are barley paying in if they even are at all? My 401k is doing great it's up over $3,000 dollars YTD my pension is growing very well. Also I dont put any of my money in my pension.

Or just watch everybody rip him apart, I seriously doubt he works at either company?

This is probably the case.... That's what a lot of people don't understand.... When a so called YRC or Union guy comes in here or a so called FEDEX guy goes over there trying to stir the ****, it does not mean that they actually work at either company...

trolls3.jpg

Geez!.....that dude has got y'all all rawled up......later for that dude & that union garbage. I got other things to get pissed about....like when that lady down in payroll shorts me three quarters or so from my check of fixed pay from one of my logs. Lets get pissed about this.......lol

Why? u guys seem to worry about us more than we worry about ourselfs..so i would like it if guys would take our YRC threads of your scap company page here.
.You and your onion are gettin the screwin of a Lifetime.....At least non-onion dr's don't pay screw dues like you do.............sorry......