Yellow | YRC To Teamsters: Make A Deal Or Else!

I think I will take the "or else" route and will be voting no on the concession extensions. The co. Got them selves in this mess they can get themselves out of this mess and not from my wallet. Close it down.

I think I will take the "or else" route and will be voting no on the concession extensions. The co. Got them selves in this mess they can get themselves out of this mess and not from my wallet. Close it down.

Even if the IBT and YRC bring in Monty Hall to negotiate?!

I would like to point out that the graphic says "Rumors of YRCW bankruptcy". It also says customers fleeing, giving the impression that the customers are fleeing because of the rumors and the rumors persist because of the debt coming due. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY! They want the extension because they are greedy sobs. Welch should have never stepped up to the plate if he didn't think he could right the ship. Blaming the ones before you when you take over like a big swinging richard is very cowardly. Oh look! We can't do it. It's the other peoples fault. I know, lets have another multi-million dollar change that blows up in our face. I roon full of chimps throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks if you ask me!

Typically when someone is struggling with an addiction problem (drugs or alcohol) the treatment facilities call the people that gave in to the others addiction an "enabler". I am not going to keep giving to the company so they keep running the course they are going now. Ill let them hit rock bottom. If tHis extension goes through we are in fact enabling the company to keep making poor decisions. That's why I'm voting no

All you small head NO FOLKS. take what you can when WHEN you can. Live to fight another day. Im not here to insult anyone. Just tired of people ready to give up. Were all ******. Dealt bad hand but if we can hold on better than alternative. In another life'been there done that' and you wont like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

All you small head NO FOLKS. take what you can when WHEN you can. Live to fight another day. Im not here to insult anyone. Just tired of people ready to give up. Were all ******. Dealt bad hand but if we can hold on better than alternative. In another life'been there done that' and you wont like it.

Dude,you already pegged me for a 455 employee. We work at the same barn. Do you not see the waste? Grow a pair.

You all can still work and stay at the same level as now.
Sell off USF.
Can not you all see when you need cash you sell off something and the big one is USF.

"Not here to insult anyone"...AFTER, you called NO FOLKS small headed?.....KK

Sell off USF.
Can not you all see when you need cash you sell off something and the big one is USF.

Seems that can't sell terminals they don't use. Why sell cash flow investments when they can't sell investments that only add expenses?

Sell off USF.

can you not see they already sold everything they could and it did not help one bit?