Yellow | YRC to Teamsters: Make a deal or else

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Look for YRCW execs to dust off this old graphic from 5 years ago! Let's hope Ernie can cut a better deal than Tyson did!

yrc-ibt-cartoon.png

A graphic from YRC Worldwide Inc.'s document distributed at the Nov. 5 meeting between the company and its labor union demonstrates the International Brotherhood of Teamsters are facing a choice between driving the company down a road to the future or down a road off a cliff.

https://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2013/11/11/yrc-to-teamsters-make-a-deal-or-else.html

QPET8R4.jpg

Tyson Johnson

"Thanks for not forgetting about me Brothers and Sisters!"

DLxIE6M.jpg

Ernie Soehl

"Was there ever any doubt about me getting you the BEST CONTRACT
EVER?!"

8IUJaWk.jpg

:stirthepot:

Last edited:
I feel like I have heard this tale before.....wasn't it right before they bent the drivers over and dry humped them as the ink was drying on the millions of dollars of bonus checks for the higher ups.....oh yea!

Fool me once shame on you.....fool me twice and just get out the padlocks!

Cliff. Cliff who?
I want to see the proverbial cliff road we will take April 1st.
And a 50% turnout to vote.
That's impossible. Impossible
Most I don't think care personally as long as they get a check.
There is no future generations to think about.. They think about now.
This is gona turn out so bad. For the employees
It's going to empower the management idiots even more knowing the teamsters have no balls. They only have one now. The loss ot the other will absolutely destroy the morale of the employee and just make management jump for joy knowing they can do anything.
I am on my way out. (thank goodness)
But I may be around long enough to vote.
Be prepared to wear that teamsters shirt inside out.
(I don't own one) I'd have to buy shorts and flip flops to wear with one.
Lol.

Just vote your concious. If it doesn't work out for ya you'll have a few choices after that but you gotta vote.
I certainly agree on voting.
And I think most in this board will vote.
It's the ones who just blow it off and don't vote that bother me.
One of the easiest things to do. They couldn't make it any easier.
It's a yes vote if you don't vote. We've seen that happen just this week with ups.

yrc-ibt-cartoon.png

A graphic from YRC Worldwide Inc.'s document distributed at the Nov. 5 meeting between the company and its labor union demonstrates the International Brotherhood of Teamsters are facing a choice between driving the company down a road to the future or down a road off a cliff.

https://www.bizjournals.com/kansascity/news/2013/11/11/yrc-to-teamsters-make-a-deal-or-else.html

QPET8R4.jpg

Tyson Johnson

DLxIE6M.jpg

Ernie Soehl

EVER?!"

8IUJaWk.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Surely you jest, listen to the conference call after the abf contract, when Ernie was going over the contract, he's doesn't strike me as the sharpest blade in the drawer.

What REALLY matters is to get EVERYBODY in your barn to VOTE even the LAZY ones , because Union send a strong message with the ups deal , If you are to lazy to VOTE we will pass it anyway , so VOTE ............or yrcw wins & laughs all the way to the Cayman Island banks !! Cha-Ching & laughing about the dumb sheep that didn't VOTE ...............

yrc-ibt-cartoon.png

QPET8R4.jpg

Tyson Johnson

DLxIE6M.jpg

Ernie Soehl

EVER?!"

8IUJaWk.jpg

Surely you jest, listen to the conference call after the abf contract, when Ernie was going over the contract, he's doesn't strike me as the sharpest blade in the drawer.[/QUOTE]

BAPznJn.jpg

Hey Ken! We can't let them talk about Brother Ernie that way!
:nutkick:

Look for YRCW execs to dust off this old graphic from 5 years ago! Let's hope Ernie can cut a better deal than Tyson did!

yrc-ibt-cartoon.png

QPET8R4.jpg

Tyson Johnson

DLxIE6M.jpg

Ernie Soehl

EVER?!"

8IUJaWk.jpg

Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate! Game on!

What REALLY matters is to get EVERYBODY in your barn to VOTE even the LAZY ones , because Union send a strong message with the ups deal , If you are to lazy to VOTE we will pass it anyway , so VOTE ............or yrcw wins & laughs all the way to the Cayman Island banks !! Cha-Ching & laughing about the dumb sheep that didn't VOTE ...............

yrc-ibt-cartoon.png

QPET8R4.jpg

Tyson Johnson

DLxIE6M.jpg

Ernie Soehl

EVER?!"

8IUJaWk.jpg

Surely you jest, listen to the conference call after the abf contract, when Ernie was going over the contract, he's doesn't strike me as the sharpest blade in the drawer.[/QUOTE]

Everybody needs to vote! No freaking excuse for not voting! They mail them to your house with a PREPAID envelope to return it! If you don't vote...I hope you get diarrhea and wipe your azz with a cactus!