Yellow | YRC to Teamsters: Make a deal or else

Everybody needs to vote! No freaking excuse for not voting! They mail them to your house with a PREPAID envelope to return it! If you don't vote...I hope you get diarrhea and wipe your azz with a cactus!
Ouch!

lzKqExy.jpg

good luck with voting. ups is a high paying good job, and from their low poll numbers, it looks like they think the vote is a waste of time. considering the 2 tier contract that was agreed to in the middle of a great economy, they might be right.

when it doesnt go your way, i wouldn't get too upset, you've seen what abf and ups got, its not like you dont know hoffa likes playing nice with companies...

good luck with voting. ups is a high paying good job, and from their low poll numbers, it looks like they think the vote is a waste of time. considering the 2 tier contract that was agreed to in the middle of a great economy, they might be right.

when it doesnt go your way, i wouldn't get too upset, you've seen what abf and ups got, its not like you dont know hoffa likes playing nice with companies...

Hoffa represents a one in a lifetime opportunity to set back wages for decades to come. In their minds it would be stupid not to take advantage of the situation.

Hoffa represents a one in a lifetime opportunity to set back wages for decades to come. In their minds it would be stupid not to take advantage of the situation.
B.B., Monkey Man who are you schilling for? Whom ever becomes the next Teamster president. Will be secretly thanking Hoffa for taking the hit, for controlling Union compensation. If you've been visiting "Pension Tsunami" you know Teamsters local 805 MPRA pension reduction has been approved. Something to think about.

Vote no..If that fails and we r not getting a fair contract..
Simple we stop paying dues..
We can atleast stop paying wasted money every month..
Fu.. Hoffa the scumbag he is..
Karma has no timeline...

Vote no..If that fails and we r not getting a fair contract..
Simple we stop paying dues..
We can atleast stop paying wasted money every month..
Fu.. Hoffa the scumbag he is..
Karma has no timeline...
I agree a no vote is in order. Keep voting no until you get what you want.

What do you think will happen, if you vote no until you get what you want?

I dunno, I'd hate to lose my bass boat and Harley. Of course I never get time to use them anymore since YRC pays me to sit in a hotel while they pay subcontractors to do my job and give them priority over me.

Hard decisions :poke:

If the vote will be anything like the recent ABF contract vote, it will be electronic voting. I don’t think we had a choice except whether we voted on the computer or calling a 1 800 number.

B.B., Monkey Man who are you schilling for? Whom ever becomes the next Teamster president. Will be secretly thanking Hoffa for taking the hit, for controlling Union compensation. If you've been visiting "Pension Tsunami" you know Teamsters local 805 MPRA pension reduction has been approved. Something to think about.

So you like two-tier wages? If you're so worried about your company, why , why don't you want to share in the cut? You come off as a real scumbag, when you take your wife out,, do you make her order something off the kids menu while you're ordering a steak?

So you like two-tier wages? If you're so worried about your company, why , why don't you want to share in the cut? You come off as a real scumbag, when you take your wife out,, do you make her order something off the kids menu while you're ordering a steak?
They already have problems finding dock workers with their two-tier wages most of the dock walked off in St. Paul and went to amazon. Who will want to work the dock at YRC for such low wages when you can go to Amazon and start at $15hr climate controlled warehouse? We already have dockworkers with ankle bracelets at 309.

They already have problems finding dock workers with their two-tier wages most of the dock walked off in St. Paul and went to amazon. Who will want to work the dock at YRC for such low wages when you can go to Amazon and start at $15hr climate controlled warehouse? We already have dockworkers with ankle bracelets at 309.
Do the bracelets have diamond studs?
Fashionable. If they do.
:17142:

Do the bracelets have diamond studs?
Fashionable. If they do.
:17142:
How would you like working next to criminals on bail electronic monitoring? Nobody want's talk about how much YRC loses on these bogus EEOC complaints and lawsuits now were under a consent decree affirmative action is killing this company.

good luck with your election, i got told to withdraw from the union from my ba cause another teamster brother called me n word and i voiced my concerns about the racial slurs at the workplace, too bad i do not have job protections like my brothers (like the one saying the racial slurs cause i assure you if i said what he said i would be walked out the door in a heartbeat), so much for equal opportunity to voice your opinions about race which i think is pretty important to most companies today, you cannot toss out the n word at the workplace unless you are "one of the boys that has the operations mgrs # on his cell"....actually feel sad that this happens and nobody says anything about it, no feedback....just stupid trollish remarks, this is what has become of you