Yellow | Yrc Vs Holland

BumpDraft

TB Lurker
Credits
What are some major differences between yrc and Holland?
Which one would be better to work at for a road driver position?

Holland doesn't have a hog board. But they don't have a abc dispatch ether. So at Holland you will be on the road 6 days days week but yrc you would be home in two to 3 days
How far does YRC run road drivers? Is it all over the United states or do they stay in a certain region.

depends on where you are at.
some terminals have sleeper teams to the west while others have turn (Home every day) or bed runs. (Out for 2 days or more days or overnight trips.)

depends on where you are at.
some terminals have sleeper teams to the west while others have turn (Home every day) or bed runs. (Out for 2 days or more days or overnight trips.)
Copy that! Appreciate the info. I would be running out of the Columbus Oh, Akron area.

I left Roadway for Holland over 15 years ago. Major difference for me was knowing I was going to work in the evening and working all night. Much better for me than being called any and all hours of the day or night. I can at least plan a small part of my life instead of waiting for the phone to ring and have to jump and run.

What are some major differences between yrc and Holland?
Which one would be better to work at for a road driver position?
If I had to do it over again I would go to Holland no double trailers and no teams.
if you could do it all over again, you would still be with YRC complaining about a penny a mile on triples....

I left Roadway for Holland over 15 years ago. Major difference for me was knowing I was going to work in the evening and working all night. Much better for me than being called any and all hours of the day or night. I can at least plan a small part of my life instead of waiting for the phone to ring and have to jump and run.
I agree, and if you knew me, you’d know I Hate nights...

YRC or Holland , it won't matter after merger & we become one big Happy family and be saving -15% on Synergy costs , so come on board YRC or Holland , apply today !!!