Yellow | YRC Worldwide-Could Further Consolidation Lead To A Buyout By UPS?

Look back at History of buyouts , who would have thunk , a Roadway or Holland or Conway would ever get bought out ?? and then look at the run down junk Overnite company they bought !!! what a mistake that was !! and it has been dead in the water since the buyout !! maybe a tax write off for ups ?? Nothing would be a surprise with yrcw any more !! never say never !!
Quit gossiping partner, and get back in the golden egg. We have an 0700 tee time with Jamie Saturday !!!

we'll see who gets the last laugh here ??? just remember some of what same guys said back before they bought Roadway & Holland and ruined them !!! Buyout's can happen over a Golf game with Jamie !!!:6788:

jMgDp2n.jpg

:6788:

Be careful what you wish for.As part of the deal with UPS,all you YRC boys might end up on the bottom of the list looking up wondering what the hell happened!

If CRST buys YRCW, which board(s) do Wong and BRG dovetail into?
Yes we would go to top of board because we are currently working part time for them or if ups buys them we would dovetail in by our birthdays
Be careful what you wish for.As part of the deal with UPS,all you YRC boys might end up on the bottom of the list looking up wondering what the hell happened!
Well even at the bottom it would be better then now !!

There's no value here, except to the people who loaned the billion plus to Zollars, and his batch of knuckleheads.
The threads been entertaining though.

Did I touch a nerve. An yes if they were smart enough to join we all would be better off. But some still like to make there deals with the tm so they can get nice runs and new truck ,that's why some do not want the union, not because I called them a scab
No offense, but the reasons most "scabs" don't want to join the union have nothing to do with that. What have the Teamsters negotiated for you lately? Because what most of us "scabs" and a number of your brothers see is a wide open concession stand.

Fix the leaky boat if you want people to come aboard. Most people don't see how union can help them.

And the attitude you take of referring to non-union drivers as scabs is something that non-union drivers don't appreciate. It makes you look like a pretentious snob. It'd be a vastly different, and more justified, case if a non-union driver worked in a union shop, but blanketing everyone that isn't a brother as a scab just makes people not want to be associated with you or your little club. Treat everyone like they're actually welcome and maybe they'll join.

No offense, but the reasons most "scabs" don't want to join the union have nothing to do with that. What have the Teamsters negotiated for you lately? Because what most of us "scabs" and a number of your brothers see is a wide open concession stand.

Fix the leaky boat if you want people to come aboard. Most people don't see how union can help them.

And the attitude you take of referring to non-union drivers as scabs is something that non-union drivers don't appreciate. It makes you look like a pretentious snob. It'd be a vastly different, and more justified, case if a non-union driver worked in a union shop, but blanketing everyone that isn't a brother as a scab just makes people not want to be associated with you or your little club. Treat everyone like they're actually welcome and maybe they'll join.
A coll

A collective bargaining agreement.Try and get one all by yourself with a large multi national company.Good luck.

We take NONE of the following for granted...

yfbV8eG.jpg

It's in the upgf contract that current upgf employees seniority supersedes any company that ups,ups freight or any of the ups affiliates shall purchase after the date of the contract ratification.

Ups isn't stupid. This type of thing would be worked out and voted on before any purchase.
There is NO WAY our Teamsters of 20 years is going to let a two year rookie who had a union handed to him have more seniority than him.
They might run us separately but they know damn good and well we wouldn't end tail.

I was on your picket line at Overnite watching most of your work force cross the picket line after voting for a union.That is the true definition of a scab.

A coll

A collective bargaining agreement.Try and get one all by yourself with a large multi national company.Good luck.
I have a contract. I drive for myself, I get paid at the end of the trip. I save for my own retirement. I depend on exactly nobody else to decide for me how it all turns out.

I didn't need a union or a collective bargaining agreement to get me any of that. That doesn't mean that I don't believe the Teamsters don't have their place in representing those who can't represent themselves... I just think they ought to be doing a better job of doing that, instead of all the excuses the people in charge keep making for why it all has to suck for the members.

If I thought being a union driver would benefit me, I'd join. It's just that simple. And I can assure you that I'm not alone in thinking that. The rest of the industry is watching, because without the Teamsters being around it'd be a race to the bottom and we all know it. With things as uncertain as they are, people will play it safe.