Yellow | YRC Worldwide Inc. Sinks Lower

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) [Chart - Analysis - News] had a negative breakout as it dropped -10.19% in trading yesterday. YRCW is considered a penny stock by traders because it is priced at less than $5 a share. Penny stocks like YRCW are interesting investment prospects because one-day price breakouts can turn into very large drops on a percentage basis in the short term. However, before you consider shorting YRCW you need to be aware of some unique challenges.
YRC Worldwide Inc. Sinks Lower; YRCW, JBHT, ECHO

What's with all the negative talk about YRC's stock? YRC's Stock will be like Google in a couple of months. It will be like having an instant winning lottery ticket. So buy your tickets/shares now.

bouncing-ball-2.gif

.23 right now at the open......

As of now 0.27 Up 0.02 (10.27%) 12:46PM EDT Volume: 43,019,708

Stock recommendations and comments presented on Truckingboards.com are solely those of the analysts and experts quoted. They do not represent the opinions of Truckingboards.com on whether to buy, sell or hold shares of a particular stock.

YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) [Chart - Analysis - News] had a negative breakout as it dropped -10.19% in trading yesterday. YRCW is considered a penny stock by traders because it is priced at less than $5 a share. Penny stocks like YRCW are interesting investment prospects because one-day price breakouts can turn into very large drops on a percentage basis in the short term. However, before you consider shorting YRCW you need to be aware of some unique challenges.
YRC Worldwide Inc. Sinks Lower; YRCW, JBHT, ECHO
This is simply a day trading stock nothing more nothing less. Buying this stock is nothing more than buying at open and selling by close . If your buying this for long term, you might as well give your money to me...I take cash only

greenspan.jpg

there seems to be a lack of irrational exuberance
on the YRCW stock
way too much pessimism out there​

if I had any money I would buy some
stock

but I lost it when it crashed last year :17:

What's with all the negative talk about YRC's stock? YRC's Stock will be like Google in a couple of months. It will be like having an instant winning lottery ticket. So buy your tickets/shares now.

Our stock price will be over $1 after verything is cleared out. Hopefully soon. Roger Dat !!!

Yesterday - the 21st.
It had to be above a dollar for 10 straight days or be de-listed by the end of the month.