Yellow | YRC Worldwide Launches HNRY Logistics™

Why O Why do they have to make it so confusing moving a skid from A-B?
(I know part of it is to screw us over.)
I am so glad I see the end of the tunnel.
Just can't deal with all the double talk anymore.

Just a heads up.
All eol's have t weigh every stick of freight we move.
Everything.
If we don't It gets weighed somewhere else. Distribution center.
Dimensionors. (spell)
Even if it's 2 pounds off.
Hard to hold a pen with thick gloves on.
Hard to read my numbers like that and all the holes you punch in the bills trying to write. Hahaha.
:17142::17142:
(what's that old Alice Cooper song with the lyrics "I gotta get out if here" )
(love it to death album) ya. I said album.)
:1036316054:

Over 1 year late to the "capacity shortage" party.
Things have been slowing down.

YRC had a logistics/brokerage division for years (MIQ Logistics)
I guess this is a "reopening under new name" like the furniture stores?
MIQ Logistics, Roadway Logistics and YRC Logistics all failures. I will say brokering freight like the plan to is much smarter than trying to run a warehouse like they have tried in the past.

Got my job app in today for sales manager , https://hnrylogistics.com/careers/

O1vEXLV.jpg

H N R Y
Hoffa needs raises yearly

remember we have given up over $120,000 in just wages in 10 yrs not counting every thing else they have lot's of our money to blow they have to blow it before next april so they can show they are hurting for more money poor company i'm really feeling bad for them don't you:violin::crybaby:

Actually this is probably a good move for the company to stay afloat. There's a billion tons of freight being brokered by a million companies like freightqoute.com. These companies have no assets and just broker shipments. If YRC gets in that game it has a potential to provide more revenue than all current subsidiaries combined. Doesn't necessarily help the average driver, but does put a much needed revenue stream into the company. Suggest you Google XPO and the small investment made in 2011 by Bradley Jacobs which quickly dominated all of transportation and logistics. If YRC could only be half as successful.....and to think 150 million back then was pennies.

H Holland. N New Penn R Roadway Y Yellow whats it spell? MERGER Sell properties Big bonus for the executives Look for the change of operations paper coming soon. A new name won’t cost anything . They never relabeled the trucks the last time

H Holland. N New Penn R Roadway Y Yellow whats it spell? MERGER Sell properties Big bonus for the executives Look for the change of operations paper coming soon. A new name won’t cost anything . They never relabeled the trucks the last time
H Holland N New Penn R Reddaway Y YRC . There will be NO MERGER wouldn’t make sense to do that. You see what happend when they merge yellow and roadway together. Why on earth would they merge all of these entities together as one.

H Holland N New Penn R Reddaway Y YRC . There will be NO MERGER wouldn’t make sense to do that. You see what happend when they merge yellow and roadway together. Why on earth would they merge all of these entities together as one.
Never say never, why did they put the two big dogs together in the first place? Remember we were headed into a recession lost capacity. sitting in line at docks Roadway Yellow reddaway all waiting tick tock. Holland NP Yellow Roadway waiting in line.
If we do see another recession don’t count it out, it’s a big bitch to put together for sure. Expect synergies This talk about recession coming does not fare well in contract talks.

OHYRC
They want to get the customer just a tad bit more confused than they were.
After ten years if asking a you Y or R?
Are you Henry?
Oooo.... :lmao:
( there is no better feeling knowing time for yourself is limited)

KEY words , "Wouldn't make Sense " , just look at the history of yrcw decisions and then you will realize that a merger is very possible ..............

I'm sorry for for all who have to endure this.
History of decision. That's the key sentence.
That has led to being in a treadmill for ten years.
Still. In the same spot.
I (we) know they are just looking for a way before April.
I could only hope but know better. I've worked there too long.
There is no hope. What we have is all we will ever have.
For you Trip.
I'll leave the lights on!
:1036316054:
There is no. No better feeling than taking the dive.
A dive into the unknown. (most of it is known. But some. Will never be)
I found this job at Roadway and I was broke. Leaving the same way. Pretty well broke. So it's come full circle. And I don't care anymore. Truly. :grouphug:
Broken but functional body too.

This is nothing new, YRC Freight has been doing this for at least 5-6 years. Now they have finally asked the regional reps to sell it. Sales reps will be out soliciting 3PL type freight for truckloads, flatbeds, air, expedite, etc. 99+% of this business will be moving on non-YRCW assets