Yellow | YRC Worldwide posts operational update

You couldn't be more wrong. When any entity - corporate or individual - is saddled with very high debt obligations its ability to spend in other areas is severely limited. What don't you understand about that simple fact?
Mr. Kotter was never sarcastic with his students.

Mr. Kotter was never sarcastic with his students.

I had a cat named ‘Kotter.’ She was my co-driver. She was sleeping on the ‘doghouse’ as we headed across the GW. As we went through the tunnel under the Transit Station, we hit a pothole so deep, she went airborne and landed on the floor on the passenger side. I laughed all the way to Darien.

Saw 1400XX series trailer on Friday.
Looks as though they have switched manufacturers and returned to the leasee locator module.

If you look closely, these are used Strouton’s YRC purchased from Amazon. Apparently, Amazon discontinuing using them. These were mentioned in a recent preshift meeting. Supposed to be around 400.

If you look closely, these are used Strouton’s YRC purchased from Amazon. Apparently, Amazon discontinuing using them. These were mentioned in a recent preshift meeting. Supposed to be around 400.

I saw Stoughton was the manufacturer, but did not know they were formerly Amazon. They are purchased, not leased?