Yellow | YRC Worldwide Reports First Quarter 2010 Results

It appears to be too late but SERVICE is the key. Pick up and Deliver on time.

Now that is a problem when you are laying off way too many people.

Of course when you layoff and don't service customers then you don't need as many people because those customers don't use you anymore.

But then you layoff more because the numbers are shrinking and you don't service those customers so then you have to layoff more to support the numbers.

That's how you shrink to prosperity silly..........I suppose we will be OK when we are down to one driver in each terminal.

[quote author=pilot108 link=topic=79813.msg827405#msg827405 date=1273106508]
I'm not a cpa,but how do you give shares at 48 and take a 20cent charge?
[/quote]
Do you want me to explain it to you because your HEAD will hurt afterward :biglaugh:

[quote author=mike9895 link=topic=79813.msg826963#msg826963 date=1273000522]The lipstick on a pig cliche comes to mind. How do you continue to lose money at this clip and stay in business? What am I missing here.[/quote]

Basically, the banks and creditors own YRCW now.
They hope to keep the company alive long enough for the economy to turn and maybe cash-out some cents on the dollar.
Because the alternative is nothing.
So there is really not much to lose at this point in keeping the patient on life support.

Posted by: Mike Varnco
They hope to keep the company alive long enough for the economy to turn and maybe cash-out some cents on the dollar.

That is where it's at..show down at the OK carrol
full.jpg

everyone is 'all in' for a decent recovery..JPM is betting big on the economy uptick 2010​