Yellow | Yrc Worldwide Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results

YRC: 2Q Earnings Snapshot

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (AP) _ YRC Worldwide Inc. (YRCW) on Friday reported a second-quarter loss of $23.6 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier.

The Overland Park, Kansas-based company said it had a loss of 71 cents per share.

The results fell short of Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for earnings of 24 cents per share.

The trucking company posted revenue of $1.27 billion in the period, which also did not meet Street forecasts. Three analysts surveyed by Zacks expected $1.3 billion.

The company's shares closed at $3.53. A year ago, they were trading at $9.25.

:chairshot:

Now just imagine that scenario....

Dear shareholders, we’re so sorry we screwed up. Can you forgive us? It’ll never happen again. We promise!
Maybe time for some shareholder synergies?

Maybe time for some shareholder synergies?
I was contemplating the dissolution of KC Corporate HQ and hiring PayChex to do payroll. Let’s move one Exec to each of the major BB’s and they can FaceTime each other when in need of an Executive Board Meeting. They would be so much more in the trenches and have first hand knowledge of day to day operations.

Excuses...excuses **** poor management never says it's their fault
I will say this, a lot of workers do not do their job right, yes the blame could be pointed at both sides, but I see lazy mechanics, people who waste time, because of the pay cut. We will never get back the big bucks because the people who are mad, don't care and will be the first to cry if company would close. I try to give a good day and can sleep knowing I did my best. I can retire if need be, but all of these people who are miserable there, and we know who they are, are really hurting everyone of us. Yes I wish we had full rate too, but if I was miserable I would leave. One other thing I noticed is these miserable people usually have a second job, I see this a lot, or there wife's make the money. I just don't see how we make it, if I was the owner I would shut it down. Don't get me wrong we have a bunch of good guy's, but also some very ungrateful people.

its obvious that the c suite has no clue how to run a trucking company. the executive board should be called up to say enough is enough and clean house. Count on a change of ops and possibly a mou. its clear they cannot afford the raises and vacations that were given back.