Yellow | Yrc Worldwide Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
Secures $700 Million Investment from the United States Department of Treasury

Deferred Health Payments Satisfied, Liquidity Enhanced and Ability to Reinvest in the Fleet Bolstered

http://investors.yrcw.com/news-rele...worldwide-reports-second-quarter-2020-results

“With the UST Loan secured and our largest maturities pushed out to 2024, we now have the unique ability to focus on and accelerate our Enterprise Transformation strategy that we began implementing last year. Our goal is to improve our customers’ experience while operating as one company, with one network and five incredibly proud and distinguished brands, Hawkins continued.

“In closing, I want to thank all of YRC’s employees across North America who continue to perform essential work to keep America rolling and the nation’s supply chain open during these challenging times. We continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees above all while focusing on exceeding our customers’ expectations every single day on every single shipment,” concluded Hawkins.

:15:

Lost $37.1 million in just 2nd Qrt and yet Government gives us $700 million more to lose ??? Riddle me that , thinking somebody was drinking to much company :heykoolaid: ?? :greedy dollars::grey:
Are you saying, partner, that Jamie Is drinking to much Brylcreem on the rocks?

Are you saying, partner, that Jamie Is drinking to much Brylcreem on the rocks?
Yup and plus us Taxpayers have plenty of spare cash to hand out , like them $1200. checks & extra $600. bucks to people already on unemployment , know one guy going on a year of unemployment and then with the $600 , jumped up to taking home about $950.00 a week for not working the past year , plus a $1200. check , he's laughing a the way to the bank !! :greedy dollars:

Secures $700 Million Investment from the United States Department of Treasury

Deferred Health Payments Satisfied, Liquidity Enhanced and Ability to Reinvest in the Fleet Bolstered

http://investors.yrcw.com/news-rele...worldwide-reports-second-quarter-2020-results

“With the UST Loan secured and our largest maturities pushed out to 2024, we now have the unique ability to focus on and accelerate our Enterprise Transformation strategy that we began implementing last year. Our goal is to improve our customers’ experience while operating as one company, with one network and five incredibly proud and distinguished brands, Hawkins continued.

“In closing, I want to thank all of YRC’s employees across North America who continue to perform essential work to keep America rolling and the nation’s supply chain open during these challenging times. We continue to prioritize the health and safety of our employees above all while focusing on exceeding our customers’ expectations every single day on every single shipment,” concluded Hawkins.

:15:
Did he say all that with a straight face?

Not making the pension whole guess all the old timers like myself are back to workers comp. to retire.
Fork freight Friday back in action.

Not making the pension whole guess all the old timers like myself are back to workers comp. to retire.
Fork freight Friday back in action.

oDLybqL.jpg

HOW MUCH BUSINESS WILL YRC FREIGHT DO IN THE REGOINAL MARKET THAT THEY JUST ANNONCED TODAY?
Kinda comes down to IF they can HIRE Driver's to move the freight , right now that is a problem , maybe should lay off some salespeople and use their salary to up driver's pay , to be able to get drivers to apply ??? just a idea !!:6788:

Kinda comes down to IF they can HIRE Driver's to move the freight , right now that is a problem , maybe should lay off some salespeople and use their salary to up driver's pay , to be able to get drivers to apply ??? just a idea !!:6788:
Or just fork freight a few days a week, so there will be less to deliver?