Yellow | YRC Worldwide Schedules Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call

Did you even consider the possibility of YRC paying the rate? The defeatist attitude here is just sad.

Last edited:
So according to your logic, maybe another payout is in order.

Sell your soul for a few more breathes of air. There's your metaphor.

So according to your logic, maybe another payout is in order.

Sell your soul for a few more breathes of air. There's your metaphor.
Why would you need to hide your assets if your broke?

0eJHqjm.jpg

Why would you need to hide your assets if your broke?

0eJHqjm.jpg

It's not an asset being hidden, it's only the terms of one of many credit/loan agreements the company has. No idea why this particular one was kept private. Possibly the lenders wanted it that way?

"10.11*†
Loan and Security Agreement, dated as of February 13, 2014, among the Company, as administrative borrower, the other borrowers named therein, the guarantors named therein, certain financial institutions, as lenders, and RBS Citizens Business Capital a division of RBS Asset Finance, Inc., a subsidiary of RBS Citizens, N.A., as agent, and RBS Citizens, N.A., Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith and CIT Finance LLC, as joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners."

Yellow never should of been given a loan in the first place. Roadway and Holland would be trucking right along and yellow would be long gone.

Yellow never should of been given a loan in the first place. Roadway and Holland would be trucking right along and yellow would be long gone.

The original ‘loan’ was Roadway, being debt free and cash heavy. The leveraging of Roadway assets to purchase USF, was the trigger of the weapon that led to our foot being shot off.

Had Zollars been not quite so greedy and blind, and taken steps to completely consolidate the two companies initially, we most surely would not have suffered the resulting catastrophe.

USF, might still be going strong.

Hard to say, at that time my wife and I were house shopping. I qualified for a $500,000 house. I knew better but the banks obviously didn't. I bought a house that's now paid for and YRCW bought a turnip truck, the baby and the road it was traveled on. They want to whine they owe a billion dollars and want us to give back enough to cover the debt while giving themselves million dollar bonuses.

I understand the "yes" mentality but the lack of shame is unforgivable.

Last edited:
Back to the earnings call ,I heard YRC operated better than Holland Q3. Don't know about regionals combined but definitely Holland..Scott Ware should be ashamed..
A shame really? At least we have all ways made some kind of profit for nearly 90 years can yrc say that. I think not!

A shame really? At least we have all ways made some kind of profit for nearly 90 years can yrc say that. I think not!

Absolutely ashamed..we are consistently getting worse as a company. With half the revenue than YRC we should always have a better O.R.
With a billion in revenue for Holland operating at a 95 year ending Holland would make 50 million .
If YRC operates at a 97 with 2 billion in revenue they make 60 million .
And our O.R. is worse than YRC.We are a lot smaller and should be a lot easier to manage and operate.They can't blame rank and file because YRC has a lot more rank and file than we do.Its time for a leadership change at Holland IMO.

were do you think the leadership for Holland and new penn has come from???at new penn , its is from yrcw or yrc, they came in and fired just about all npme people and those not fired have left after watching these idiots not be able to move freight or basically run a trucking company.....since they have been here in charge, im sure but can not prove since we see no numbers that we make less profit than ever in the history of our company....

October 10, 2018 at 4:03 PM EDT

YRC Worldwide Schedules Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Conference Call

PDF Version

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Oct. 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YRC Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: YRCW) today announced that on Thursday, November 1, 2018, at 9:30 a.m. ET, company executives will host a conference call with the investment community to discuss third quarter 2018 financial results. The financial results will be released the same day, November 1, 2018, before the market opens.

The call will be webcast and can be accessed live or as a replay via the YRC Worldwide website yrcw.com.

About YRC Worldwide
YRC Worldwide Inc., headquartered in Overland Park, Kan., is the holding company for a portfolio of less-than-truckload (LTL) companies including YRC Freight, YRC Reimer, Holland, Reddaway, and New Penn. Collectively, YRC Worldwide companies have one of the largest, most comprehensive LTL networks in North America with local, regional, national and international capabilities. Through their teams of experienced service professionals, YRC Worldwide companies offer industry-leading expertise in flexible supply chain solutions, ensuring customers can ship industrial, commercial and retail goods with confidence. Please visit www.yrcw.com for more information.

Investor Contact: Bri Simoneau
913-696-6108
[email protected]

Media Contact: Mike Kelley
913-696-6121
[email protected]

SOURCE: YRC WORLDWIDE

Source: YRC Worldwide, Inc.
:bananapartyhat:
I can hardly wait, LIE LIE LIE , CRY CRY CRY !!!!!!

Excuse after excuse. Maybe tomorrow's numbers will be better. Darrell owns it after tomorrow regardless. I truly wish him luck and success! I'm doing my part.

You're gonna get excuses from upper management and it seems you're gonna get excuses from the blue collar collar crowd why we are failing. Just do the best you can and reject the defeatist attitude you get from both sides. When it comes time to vote. Know your selfworth and know you can do better if the terms aren't up to your standards. Nobody wants to go get another job but sometimes you have to demand to be compensated for your efforts and service. Selling your soul and financial future for another punch on a time clock is just sad. You'll get what you demand and deserve but nothing else. If you settle for less that's what you'll get.

Got news for you, there is no more Holland. You work for YRCW and Holland is only a brand of YRCW.
You can reminisce about all the good years Holland had before you got there, but you work for YRCW.