Yellow | YRC's new campaign

Mango710

Can I Bite Bill Zollars!!
Credits
japegy8y.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The good news, DOT regs. do not have a mandatory retirement age. I guess that's good news :frown:

The good news, DOT regs. do not have a mandatory retirement age. I guess that's good news :frown:
No retirement age, just Blood Pressure, Sight, BMI parameters to be met. And then there's always the Background checks for Haz-Mat. I can almost guarantee they will not let anyone die behind the wheel either. :order:

No retirement age, just Blood Pressure, Sight, BMI parameters to be met. And then there's always the Background checks for Haz-Mat. I can almost guarantee they will not let anyone die behind the wheel either. :order:

Wow, "die behind the wheel" brings back memories of a kinky fantasy I had when on the road years ago. But then again it had nothing to do with driving! :smile:

Wow, "die behind the wheel" brings back memories of a kinky fantasy I had when on the road years ago. But then again it had nothing to do with driving! :smile:
Please hold on to that fantasy.....and No I don't wanna know. :mf_swordfight:

Like I said in an earlier post, you never asked! :biglaugh:

I think I better go out and rake some leaves. They're not going away by themselves. But I'll keep my modern version of CB radio turned on and check for any new insults from time to time!

I think I better go out and rake some leaves. They're not going away by themselves. But I'll keep my modern version of CB radio turned on and check for any new insults from time to time!
Hey southbound, how's it look over your shoulder!!: :TR10driving03:

Did it have anything to do with caskets?????? Everyone's a potential customer of mine!!!!!! :LMAO:

Hey southbound, how's it look over your shoulder!!: :TR10driving03:

"You're clear all the way to the Mercier Bridge" he stated as he got off the Thruway on to Route 17 at Suffern. And the the northbound 4 wheeler said "Thanks good buddy". Then about two minutes later he heard the 4 wheeler ask his other northbound 4 wheeler friend "Where was that bridge he was talking about". Always got a chuckle with them back in the day. :smile:

"You're clear all the way to the Mercier Bridge" he stated as he got off the Thruway on to Route 17 at Suffern. And the the northbound 4 wheeler said "Thanks good buddy". Then about two minutes later he heard the 4 wheeler ask his other northbound 4 wheeler friend "Where was that bridge he was talking about". Always got a chuckle with them back in the day. :smile:

Mahwah truckstop, what a dump! What memories...

I ate many a breakfast there... Remember when Route 17 was a two lane and the fun it was going in and out of the compound..

Always had a fantasy (yes Wolf, another one) of coming off the Thruway running down 17 with a set of Thruway doubles and seeing how far I'd be able to go before being stopped. :smile: