Yellow | YRCW and IBT To meet on December 6th

The I.B.T. Is just going through the motions. It's a done deal as far if their going to approve this to bring to the membership.Their going to tell you how you must vote yes otherwise their going to close the doors. I would call their bluff on this one and vote no because their just trying to push this through with a lot of unanswered questions still out there! You need to know where is all the hundreds of million dollars that we're giving back to reinvest in the company! Good luck to all involved!

First you vote to basically give up your pension NOW YOUR GOING TO GIVE UP YOUR HEALTH CARE & OVERTIME ???? How could anyone consider this ????

The I.B.T. Is just going through the motions. It's a done deal as far if their going to approve this to bring to the membership.Their going to tell you how you must vote yes otherwise their going to close the doors. I would call their bluff on this one and vote no because their just trying to push this through with a lot of unanswered questions still out there! You need to know where is all the hundreds of million dollars that we're giving back to reinvest in the company! Good luck to all involved!

What usually happens in negiotations is, the company will leak out a really lousy proposal, like they already have and then the IBT will sit down with the company and they will come up with a proposal that`s bad, but not quite as bad as the company`s leaked proposal and bring it back to the membership and the IBT will say they fought the company tooth and nail and this is the best we could do under the circumstances and the company will be forced into bankruptcy if this proposal isn`t ratified. This way the union can say we did the best that we could and forced the company to back down on some of their demands. Over the years I`ve seen this happen time after time and I`ll be very surprised if it didn`t happen again.

If stock price is a bellwether it's a done deal.