Yellow | Yrcw & Ernie Tnfinc Negotiate Largest Raise In Ltl History

oneofus

Interview Booster for The Droves of Leavers
Credits
Not Many have taken time to acknowledge that This is the Largest Raise in LTL History, No other LTL carrier has secured a $4 raise and A Week of Vacation (on day 1) in a contract, not even close.[over 400 teamster represented Lines]
We voted to take concessions in the past to secure our jobs when many other companies were going out of business during the big recession and now the company is finally getting footing Ernie got YRC as a token to show progress to negotiate what over 400 companies was ever able to do. I explained this and many other points to a definite No Voter today and He is 100% voting Yes now
Many of us wants another Billion a year put into an insolvent Pension
Others Want 10 more dollars an hour on top of the $4
Some want Columbus Day and Ground Hogs Say off, I even heard one say St Patrick's
Proving no matter what,You will never be able to please everyone, but The Largest Raise in LTL History has to be a gesture and a step in the right direction

Boys we got a us a real live cheerleader Troll and 3 boards at once with thesame thread lmfao
through going back and forth with you but to conclude, first of all I wish you all the best at ABF, always have and always will
You've been on the Board long enough to see a few guys post on The 3 YRC boards mostly saying Shut the Doors, Close The Gates and the like, its clear to see from you accepting and liking those posts with no push back or disagreement where you stand while raising plenty of hell on a post suggesting that we continue our careers where we are But continue to try to rally whoever to try to ridicule me but my point is valid, welcoming to the majority with a more positive point of view, im just the nutcase thats speaking up
Maybe if we dont die on this hill we may even make it back to ABFs scale and if not, im sure our grandchildren wont care that XYZ company made 1 or 2 dollars more than us
Take Care
You work for a Great Company
if you can, Wish the Best for us

Not Many have taken time to acknowledge that This is the Largest Raise in LTL History, No other LTL carrier has secured a $4 raise and A Week of Vacation (on day 1) in a contract, not even close.[over 400 teamster represented Lines]
We voted to take concessions in the past to secure our jobs when many other companies were going out of business during the big recession and now the company is finally getting footing Ernie got YRC as a token to show progress to negotiate what over 400 companies was ever able to do. I explained this and many other points to a definite No Voter today and He is 100% voting Yes now
Many of us wants another Billion a year put into an insolvent Pension
Others Want 10 more dollars an hour on top of the $4
Some want Columbus Day and Ground Hogs Say off, I even heard one say St Patrick's
Proving no matter what,You will never be able to please everyone, but The Largest Raise in LTL History has to be a gesture and a step in the right direction
Take a look at the 1976-1979 national master freight agreement. I think You might want to back track on that statement. After You figure what We were making in 2008 to what We will be making in 2024 it averages out to .25 cents per hour yearly wage increase. Then look at the yearly consumer price index for the same time frame and see how well We are doing.

Take a look at the 1976-1979 national master freight agreement. I think You might want to back track on that statement. After You figure what We were making in 2008 to what We will be making in 2024 it averages out to .25 cents per hour yearly wage increase. Then look at the yearly consumer price index for the same time frame and see how well We are doing.
Understood Brother
But in no aspect of any part of our lives someone looks at it from that perspective
The contract is from 2019 to 2024
That 5 year period
1976 to 1979 was nowhere near $4 & a week of vacation
If we were allowed to go back to 2008 how many lottery winnings would we have in the bank
How many lives could we save
I for one would have eaten a lot better diet and have a 6 pack
Definitely would be rich, doing fine now but I'd be RICH

Understood Brother
But in no aspect of any part of our lives someone looks at it from that perspective
The contract is from 2019 to 2024
That 5 year period
1976 to 1979 was nowhere near $4 & a week of vacation
If we were allowed to go back to 2008 how many lottery winnings would we have in the bank
How many lives could we save
Definitely would be rich, doing fine now but I'd be RICH
I Think “one of us” is one of them ( either of management are paid by management). He can’t possibly be a driver he’s always on Trucking boards. I look in the evening he zone I wake up and check his own. Same old song and dance

We voted to take concessions
but ground hogs day? Why not?

I Think “one of us” is one of them ( either of management are paid by management). He can’t possibly be a driver he’s always on Trucking boards. I look in the evening he zone I wake up and check his own. Same old song and dance
You got it
Now let's Lock the Gates since they're not paying the rate
Take care

Not Many have taken time to acknowledge that This is the Largest Raise in LTL History, No other LTL carrier has secured a $4 raise and A Week of Vacation (on day 1) in a contract, not even close.
It’s a $hit proposal, period. When you factor in the typical $2.00-$2.50 Raise a normal pre-concession contract would bring, that leave $1.75-$2.00 left for this garbage. It’s crap and everyone knows it, no Teamster in his right mind will vote for this turd, it stinks.

oneofus said:

I’ve got one...
l69dwJE.jpg