Yellow | Yrcw & Ernie Tnfinc Negotiate Largest Raise In Ltl History

Not after You finally convinced me to vote No
I'm cancelling out your Yes Vote
Some of yall fall for anything
Full Pay into The Pension!!!!
15% Right Now Then $4
Pay The Rate or Lock The Gate

You are the only one advocating full rate or lock the gate. I want a fair contract.

Vote. Make it for your own reasons. Don't be bullied by the yes or no chest thumpers.

Everyone has their opinions and reasons for their decisions.

Just take the time and vote the majority of the votes will decide.

Not Many have taken time to acknowledge that This is the Largest Raise in LTL History, No other LTL carrier has secured a $4 raise and A Week of Vacation (on day 1) in a contract, not even close.[over 400 teamster represented Lines]
We voted to take concessions in the past to secure our jobs when many other companies were going out of business during the big recession and now the company is finally getting footing Ernie got YRC as a token to show progress to negotiate what over 400 companies was ever able to do. I explained this and many other points to a definite No Voter today and He is 100% voting Yes now
Many of us wants another Billion a year put into an insolvent Pension
Others Want 10 more dollars an hour on top of the $4
Some want Columbus Day and Ground Hogs Say off, I even heard one say St Patrick's
Proving no matter what,You will never be able to please everyone, but The Largest Raise in LTL History has to be a gesture and a step in the right direction
Starting at the MOU pay rate is the problem, not at the rate prior to the MOU.
We are only getting $.70, the week was the week we gave back for the last 10 years.
Some will vote yes for a steaming hot pile of dog shlt!!!

Starting at the MOU pay rate is the problem, not at the rate prior to the MOU.
We are only getting $.70, the week was the week we gave back for the last 10 years.
Some will vote yes for a steaming hot pile of dog shlt!!!

The MOU pay rate is the current rate. The rate prior to the MOU is a figment of your imagination, it's the past. Get over yourself. It's history and has absolutely no relevance to what's going on today. Some of you think there's some magic number in the sky that states what we should be making. Wake up, fantasy land isn't real.

Pq8PLNS.jpg

The MOU pay rate is the current rate. The rate prior to the MOU is a figment of your imagination, it's the past. Get over yourself. It's history and has absolutely no relevance to what's going on today. Some of you think there's some magic number in the sky that states what we should be making. Wake up, fantasy land isn't real.
Fantasy or real, we will be up $.70 at the end of this contract. And those of us in CSPF no pension.
This offer does nothing to address no new drivers or retaining what are there.
We will still be $3 less than the rest.
Also the 2 tier pay was a issue on the 2nd last MOU vote
Now I can get over myself

Fantasy or real, we will be up $.70 at the end of this contract. And those of us in CSPF no pension.
This offer does nothing to address no new drivers or retaining what are there.
We will still be $3 less than the rest.
Also the 2 tier pay was a issue on the 2nd last MOU vote
Now I can get over myself

Now do you feel better? :smile new:

Understood Brother
But in no aspect of any part of our lives someone looks at it from that perspective
The contract is from 2019 to 2024
That 5 year period
1976 to 1979 was nowhere near $4 & a week of vacation
If we were allowed to go back to 2008 how many lottery winnings would we have in the bank
How many lives could we save
I for one would have eaten a lot better diet and have a 6 pack
Definitely would be rich, doing fine now but I'd be RICH

First off they are not giving us a week of vacation! We are just getting back the week that was EARNED & taken from us. Secondly we are not getting any type of raise. Top scale is around $26/ hr. which we would not get until 2024. This contract is crap plain and simple. YRC is fooling you morons. They are not giving a 3% raise this year, but rather still taking 12% instead of 15%. There was plenty of $ for bonus after bonus or opening of some logistics company they can pony up a better contract. You older guys that are voting yes thinking your working for a pension...get real! There will be no pension, so get the $ we deserve!

those thursday bank deposit watchers got there wish. they got that precious week of vacation and the 15% back. now what they didnt get along with the rest of us was a pension. it will be 15 years at the end that our pension has been disrespected and yet your willing to go along with it. Less than $100 a year for every year you put in, thats your pay out. Vote NO !

Take a look at the 1976-1979 national master freight agreement. I think You might want to back track on that statement. After You figure what We were making in 2008 to what We will be making in 2024 it averages out to .25 cents per hour yearly wage increase. Then look at the yearly consumer price index for the same time frame and see how well We are doing.

11OXYoV.jpg

those thursday bank deposit watchers got there wish. they got that precious week of vacation and the 15% back. now what they didnt get along with the rest of us was a pension. it will be 15 years at the end that our pension has been disrespected and yet your willing to go along with it. Less than $100 a year for every year you put in, thats your pay out. Vote NO !
I Wished it was $100 a month for every year. central states it’s about $28 a month per year

I Wished it was $100 a month for every year. central states it’s about $28 a month per year
Damn Central States
You need to be at Central Freight
Where you can be as happy and all you can be
Leave The Abuse At YRC
Go be happy and stop complaining everyday

Take a look at the 1976-1979 national master freight agreement. I think You might want to back track on that statement. After You figure what We were making in 2008 to what We will be making in 2024 it averages out to .25 cents per hour yearly wage increase. Then look at the yearly consumer price index for the same time frame and see how well We are doing.
There isn't going to be a 2024 at any yrcw company.

Does Yrc not give you a break? You’re on Trucking boards 24 hours a day
I'm on now, but your insults only make you look more and more like A Sheep
You need to learn in life that not everyone has the same point of view
Especially when someone is meddling with their job and family

Not Many have taken time to acknowledge that This is the Largest Raise in LTL History, No other LTL carrier has secured a $4 raise and A Week of Vacation (on day 1) in a contract, not even close.[over 400 teamster represented Lines]
We voted to take concessions in the past to secure our jobs when many other companies were going out of business during the big recession and now the company is finally getting footing Ernie got YRC as a token to show progress to negotiate what over 400 companies was ever able to do. I explained this and many other points to a definite No Voter today and He is 100% voting Yes now
Many of us wants another Billion a year put into an insolvent Pension
Others Want 10 more dollars an hour on top of the $4
Some want Columbus Day and Ground Hogs Say off, I even heard one say St Patrick's
Proving no matter what,You will never be able to please everyone, but The Largest Raise in LTL History has to be a gesture and a step in the right direction

Largest raise including the 15% pay reduction 10 years ago? Stop drinking the Koolaid and don’t use fuzzy math. We took 5 steps backwards and now you want to take 2 steps forward, plus they’re not touching the pension? Give me a break. YRC needs to treat us with respect or close the doors.