Yellow | YRCW is paying this man 1.5 Million per year...

There isn't anything wrong with YRC trying to use different methods to advertize their service. On the golf course is where rich business executives from all different kinds of businesses gather around, anyway. I think it is a smart move.

yea, but dont you think he outta have an advertisement on the front of his shirt instead of the back of his neck ( a small one) for 1.5 mil. kind of ridiculous dont ya think

I would rather advertize with a golfer, than waste money on a race car in the Busch Series. YRC should try a more global approach with different countries. I don't know, how about in Japan, advertize the YRC Logo on the Sumo Wrestlers G-String. Happy now?

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, but dont you think he outta have an advertisement on the front of his shirt instead of the back of his neck ( a small one) for 1.5 mil. kind of ridiculous dont ya think

It's not really that hard to see :LMAO:

4538909105_aa3f09b8fe_m.jpg

It wouldn't be a bad idea for the employees to start putting both bumper/window stickers of the YRC logo on the back bumper/window of thier personnal vehicle. Remember, it is YRC. YES WE CAN.....help the company on the advertizing.

Personally, I'd like to see some toilet paper come out with the yrc logo. Then everyone could tell them what they really think of them! I'd buy a roll. Or two. Bet abf, conway, fed-x, all of them would put it in their crappers! I can see it even going in all the johnnyyrc on the spots!:biggrin:

It wouldn't be a bad idea for the employees to start putting both bumper/window stickers of the YRC logo on the back bumper/window of thier personnal vehicle. Remember, it is YRC. YES WE CAN.....help the company on the advertizing.

Just maybe we should actually put some of them on the back of the trailers, and work our way around to the sides.........................

I would imagine that there is some sort of clause that would protect YRC financially in the event of this golfer or any golfer they sponsored had this type of problem or a problem all the way to the extreme of Tiger Woods. I would imagine there is a standard contract agreement between big business and the athletes that protects the big business first.

Hang on, I am on the phone with Vince Mcmahon from WWE right now. Try to work out a deal with the woman managers/wrestlers to wear sexy YRC T-shirts and hats when they walk down to the ring-side.

Hang on, I am on the phone with Vince Mcmahon from WWE right now. Try to work out a deal with the woman managers/wrestlers to wear sexy YRC T-shirts and hats when they walk down to the ring-side.

I think you're on the right track but no self respecting woman, or man for that matter would wear something so out of style or insulting!
If I was bill(I thank GOD I'm not or I'd jump off a bridge), I'd call Sroud and see if he could put the logo on a line of adult toys. Annie isn't working right now so maybe he could pay her to where the yrc on a playtex living udder cover.

I might be wrong, but I thought Furyk was sponsored by Johnnie Walker scotch this year. I thought the YRC sponsorship was over at the end of last year.

Actually, it's not a total loss. Furyk is going to pull a set of triples out to California to fill up his weekend now.

herecomesruby
I might be wrong, but I thought Furyk was sponsored by Johnnie Walker scotch this year. I thought the YRC sponsorship was over at the end of last year.

I thaught the same thing. too bad now that we had more in common with him . seem quite a bit of our freight is late too.

"Missed his Tee time!!!" he better get a warning letter for "no call, no show". I missed my Tee time (start time) and almost got fired:ranting2:

He can't show up for work on time and gets paid $1.5 a year, why, why, why???:hissyfit: