Yellow | Yrcw National Contract 2019-2024

I’m glad I got out in 2016. Became an RN and have gotten $6.17 in raises in 3.5 years. Best move I ever made. Feel sorry for my brothers that we’re forced to stay with YRC.
Righteous. My little rn retired last may. 52$/hr.should have had her stay awhile longer.$$$$$$. 3 day a week. Still good $$

Righteous. My little rn retired last may. 52$/hr.should have had her stay awhile longer.$$$$$$. 3 day a week. Still good $$
Should have encouraged a B.S.N. Hospitals pay for it, allow time for classes and study and prefer to hire from within.

Unfortunately, while the new contract has taken effect, our week of restored vacation has not. The "glass house" is trying to wiggle out of that until your 2019 anniversary date. The agreement says "vacation earned in 2018 and taken or paid in 2019". Which part of that do they not want to understand? Brethren, it's time to contact your local as well as the IBT. Supposedly there is a national grievance filed on this. we all need to see that grievance NOW! I'm not sure why a grievance is even necessary. The agreement language is "plain as day".

Unfortunately, while the new contract has taken effect, our week of restored vacation has not. The "glass house" is trying to wiggle out of that until your 2019 anniversary date. The agreement says "vacation earned in 2018 and taken or paid in 2019". Which part of that do they not want to understand? Brethren, it's time to contact your local as well as the IBT. Supposedly there is a national grievance filed on this. we all need to see that grievance NOW! I'm not sure why a grievance is even necessary. The agreement language is "plain as day".
I checked about my week about a month ago and it's there. My anniversary isn't till September. Nobody at my terminal is having a problem about restoration of vacation.

I’m glad I got out in 2016. Became an RN and have gotten $6.17 in raises in 3.5 years. Best move I ever made. Feel sorry for my brothers that we’re forced to stay with YRC.
I tried to become an RN, got to my last semester of school and got kicked out! I uttered the word hooker. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Just like the penny per mile they are screwing us triples drivers contract says 4cpm premium not 3cpm they are still playing games over that issue too?