Yellow | Yrcw Slide Presentation At Deutsche Bank Summit

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Presents At Deutsche Bank 10th Annual Global Industrials & Materials Summit - Slideshow
https://seekingalpha.com/article/42...nnual-global-industrials-and-materials-summit

8dGsk8N.jpg

:chairshot:

How are you going to have an career path to attract and retain employees with no retirement package?

Rates under new labor agreement are equal to 2018 rates with no future rate increase EVER AGAIN!

How does this contract improve my life Ernie you couldn't even negotiate extra locality pay for high cost areas like Chicago while the rest live like kings in rural lower cost areas we know who voted yes? All my wage increases will have to go into 401k or Roth IRA while you get full pension.

How are you going to have an career path to attract and retain employees with no retirement package?

Rates under new labor agreement are equal to 2018 rates with no future rate increase EVER AGAIN!

How does this contract improve my life Ernie you couldn't even negotiate extra locality pay for high cost areas like Chicago while the rest live like kings in rural lower cost areas we know who voted yes? All my wage increases will have to go into 401k or Roth IRA while you get full pension.
Once you get thru your 12th and final interview with UPS, none of this will matter. You will be living like us shuttle kings, only in brown.

How about next contract since you'll definitely be around with us
A year before the contract we get shirts and cups saying Contribute To Our 401k instead of Shut The Doors
We'll get a lot more support
It's forward moving and positive
You lose half the people when you start talking about shut the doors

Once you get thru your 12th and final interview with UPS, none of this will matter. You will be living like us shuttle kings, only in brown.
I'm staying for now UPS recruiters lied you can't be hired to run team it's bottom of extra board plus they gave away your health and welfare being paid if you're on call don't work.

I'm staying for now UPS recruiters lied you can't be hired to run team it's bottom of extra board plus they gave away your health and welfare being paid if you're on call don't work.
But they pay into the pension full rate
They pay The highest LTL rate
Best equipment
Best management
They're everything that YRC lacks in your heart and opinion
EVERYWHERE is gonna have it's ups and downs but just a shrug at UPS downs yet shut the doors at YRCs downs
You could be 5 years in and be good and happy bit you'd rather stay and contribute to trying to shut the doors again 5 years from now and complain about all the perceived hell on earth
You guys are something special in this 1 life we get to live
Amazing

But they pay into the pension full rate
They pay The highest LTL rate
Best equipment
Best management
They're everything that YRC lacks in your heart and opinion
EVERYWHERE is gonna have it's ups and downs but just a shrug at UPS downs yet shut the doors at YRCs downs
You could be 5 years in and be good and happy bit you'd rather stay and contribute to trying to shut the doors again 5 years from now and complain about all the perceived hell on earth
You guys are something special in this 1 life we get to live
Amazing
I’m leaving my new tandem shuttle tractor, for another new one.