Holland | YRCW starts new company ,https://hnrylogistics.com/

With Synergies rules and H being 1st letter ,means all other driver's have to dovetail in below the Holland driver's.......

7cWurEV.jpg

These guys I heard are dovetailing ahead of you guys partner, because it says ,”Special Delivery”...what’s that all about?

Has embarassing as it as gotten to work for this outfit, it might be kind of nice to be rebranded HNRY! It would probably take weeks or months for people to figure out it's the same old crummy service! When I am out with the wife and someone asks who I drive for I just tell the Swift....not nearly as embarrassing as YRC or a regional.

Has embarassing as it as gotten to work for this outfit, it might be kind of nice to be rebranded HNRY! It would probably take weeks or months for people to figure out it's the same old crummy service! When I am out with the wife and someone asks who I drive for I just tell the Swift....not nearly as embarrassing as YRC or a regional.

Lol...I work for Delta

tFZXkHC.jpg

2 of your co-workers???