Yellow | YRCW STIFEL'D

In an older article by same company when YRC was having trouble the analyst suggested that to cut cost on eguipment YRC should eliminate the use of expensive forklifts and load and unload trailers with pallet jacks to substantially save money.
Now I am not making this up, when I read it I laughed out loud.
That is the problem in today’s environment there are too many highly educated people that have zero common sense, and think that all the book knowledge can fix everything.
Dave Thomas ( Wendy’s) was an 8 th grade drop out. There are many more success stories like this.
Sadly our government is full of highly educated idiots that don’t understand how things work, they just talk a good story and promise everything.

In an older article by same company when YRC was having trouble the analyst suggested that to cut cost on eguipment YRC should eliminate the use of expensive forklifts and load and unload trailers with pallet jacks to substantially save money.
That is the problem in today’s environment there are too many highly educated people that have zero common sense, and think that all the book knowledge can fix everything.
Dave Thomas ( Wendy’s) was an 8 th grade drop out. There are many more success stories like this.
Sadly our government is full of highly educated idiots that don’t understand how things work, they just talk a good story and promise everything.

This guy is on the right track, go back to solid rubber tires, look at the savings on tire wear and repair.
The biggie, repower the fleet! Steam is the answer, coal and wood much cheaper than diesel, just
imagine the savings, just to name a few.

Thinking Investors maybe are remembering the stock 300 to 1 reverses stock split and got burned like all of us employee's did too and not paying no $$ dividends ................. question is why buy it ???????????????????

This guy is on the right track, go back to solid rubber tires, look at the savings on tire wear and repair.
The biggie, repower the fleet! Steam is the answer, coal and wood much cheaper than diesel, just
imagine the savings, just to name a few.
These are all good ideas. Possibly go back to rotary phones and telex's too name a few. Maybe add tariff books too and go back to manual rating of bills

I would love to read that article. Hopefully darrin hawkins and scott ware haven't read it

Thinking Investors maybe are remembering the stock 300 to 1 reverses stock split and got burned like all of us employee's did too and not paying no $$ dividends ................. question is why buy it ???????????????????
Or maybe they are realizing it’s the same old excuses in every earning statement.
Every statement they tell us paid transportation cost more than expected but it should go down because they bought equipment.
The best excuse for why they didn’t make money is “the weather impacted their production”

YRC has different weather than all the companies that made money !! :lmao:

I'll bet my friend who is a retired Big R driver is looking at YRC, after the splits, he has 13K invested in 1 (one)
share.
He may buy more, if they turn the trucks up!
What you think, Wong?

Get ready fellas, this sounds all to familiar. Maybe not the December 31th 11th hour ultimatum we faced, but it’s coming.

I’m kinda numb to the same old ‘wolf’ story. The work environment has changed significantly and loyalty to brand has all but disappeared. More than 75% of us are less than 5 years from Medicare eligibility.

That pretty much sets the tone.

I’m kinda numb to the same old ‘wolf’ story. The work environment has changed significantly and loyalty to brand has all but disappeared. More than 75% of us are less than 5 years from Medicare eligibility.

That pretty much sets the tone.
More than 75% of us are less than 5 years from Medicare eligibility.
geezer2_small2.jpg

:6788:

Is that 29 good years or 19 good 10 junk years?
10 years of junk. For me anyway. 22 decent years in.
Ya. 10 years gave us a check and insurance.but that's all.
Paid the bills.
I am working on getting out. And soon. Had enough of this and want to get on to the rest of my life. Life after YRC is out there. Looking forward to it!
:1036316054: