YRC Yrcw Stock "conversations" On Yahoo Finance

Discussion in 'YRC Freight' started by Freightmaster1, Aug 15, 2019 at 8:10 AM.

1. Freightmaster1

Freightmaster1 Well-Known Member

How low can the YRCW stock price go?

I just bought 1000 shares. YRCW is not out going out of business. This is a long term stock. Patience pays off at the end

All the pain and suffering one has to endure with this stock and company.

This is not at all what I expected. They are long on talk but short on delivery. Two more quarters like this and they are out of cash. I continue to be astounded that with $5 billion of sales they can't squeeze out even a couple percent profit. They need new leadership at the top although it may already be too late to save it.

YRCW needs to restructure refinance debt at more favorable rate , that's what they say . Todays earnings dose not help their ability to refinance at all . They need it bad to survive and even then it's questionable . The cheaper route is probably BK

When 75% of your trailers are empty at a break bulk and vendors want to charge interest because they can’t get paid what’s that tell ya.

If you have hesitated buying IMHO the time has come... Great news out... I believe earnings will be a positive surprise here...

And finally stop blaming the labor the union only makes it so there are fair wages you can't blame the union you can't blame the labor you know who's to blame it's the company the company the company and the people who run it

See more at...
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/YRCW/community?p=YRCW

:fan:

mysticobra and Griz like this.
  2. Roadway spy

Roadway spy Active Member

Consolidation about to be kicked into high gear. 3rd quarter will be better so buy your shares now.

3. mook

mook Active Member

On the conference call they said tonnage was heading up. It’s slower now then it was in July. In my opinion it’s gonna take more than consolidating terminals to stay in business.

allnightrain44 likes this.
  4. Elwood

Elwood Question Authority

YRC is not meeting it’s daily shipment projections. That is the bottom lune.

BIG R GUY and realityofitall like this.
  5. mook

mook Active Member

You are correct. And I bet there will be 100 guys working overtime on the docks this weekend at the dc’s. Then not enough work during the week to keep people busy.

6. LEHIGH vALLEY

LEHIGH vALLEY Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Funny,
    There is plenty of OB loads sitting at my Terminal on the weekend (And during the week) waiting to be picked up. Why do they sit? Simple,
    THERE ARE NO ROAD DRIVERS WITH ANY TIME LEFT TO PULL THEM!
    This goes back to the sickness almost every Company is feeling,
    Lack of warm body ITUS!
    What is it with these damn Kids today? If they cant sit their asses in front of a computer then they don't wanna work.
    Hell we have a warehouse in the area that will start you, START YOU! At $18.50 an hour. That's the get your foot in the door wage. And they can't find or keep anyone!
    Mind you, Lack of people is I guess one of the better problems to have, But it's still a problem! And it's all over Transportation, Warehousing, and Construction.
    When you have to have job fairs at prisons for people getting out in 2-3 months just to find workers then there is one hell of a labor shortage or this Countries economy is exploading!

7. BIG R GUY

BIG R GUY Cruise set at 46mph

Driver Since:
    Daily bill count for YRC alone,the last 2 quarters is around 38,000, with the regionals around that also, for the last 5 years. About 4,000 less per day total for all 4 companies. I would estimate yrc would need about 45-50,000 bills daily to show a decent profit and reduction of total debt to get things better. The bad part is to move 50,000 per day they would need;
    A better relay system
    Less handling
    Smarter employee utilization
    Update anti productive work rules
    Management with current freight industry knowledge, and not 30 years ago mentality
    People giving an honest days work instead of constantly complaining about the assignment given
    Supervisors with open minds to employee input on operations
    Just my opinion

mook, IndyHauler, jimmy g and 2 others like this.
  8. seabreeze

seabreeze Not Well Known Member, 60 Year Teamster Member

I hope that 1000 shares makes you a bundle, I just don't got that nerve no mo.

IndyHauler and jimmy g like this.