Yellow | Yrcw Stock Update

Any opinions on what to bottom is??
It will probably hang out around today’s price until mid September when maybe Hawkin’s leaks out one of those,”quarterly projections” , on tonnage, and revenue to boost the price.

It will probably hang out around today’s price until mid September when maybe Hawkin’s leaks out one of those,”quarterly projections” , on tonnage, and revenue to boost the price.

I got a hot tip, YRC's working on a hostile takeover of Coop Dispatch.
My broker tells me to load up....

Are you asking for a friend?
Actually a friend of my team partner,who lives down the street from him,has a friend,who has a friend of another friend that they all got together on a conference call in Cedar Rapids,and decided they would ask me,to ask for them....

Actually a friend of my team partner,who lives down the street from him,has a friend,who has a friend of another friend that they all got together on a conference call in Cedar Rapids,and decided they would ask me,to ask for them....
Huh?

And???
Waiting on an answer is excruciating......