Yellow | Yrcw Stock Update

I'm very much aware of that . I've been laid off from YRC since Feb. 2009 and the way they destroyed this company is a JOKE! :6788:

June 12th 2009 they closed my terminal.... they consider me as on lay off. But we all know there is no chance they will ever reopen a closed terminal.

longs cover the shorts. Could you explain how that works for me?

longs cover the shorts. Could you explain how that works for me?

I can't think of any reason for it to be up other then shorts decided to buy some shares on the open market to payback the pumper they borrowed from(broker, etc), even perhaps losing a few cents just to get out while the getting is good and still make a few dollars. Saw the short interest has fallen about 500,000 or so.

Sorry, my mistake, was listening to e f hutton at the time!

I just don't fully understand the whole thing. I believe "short" is when one sells a stock that they don't own. I guess sooner or later they have to buy some to cover that sale. Is that what happened here? How long does one have to cover a sale of shorts?

June 12th 2009 they closed my terminal.... they consider me as on lay off. But we all know there is no chance they will ever reopen a closed terminal.

Technically, I'm still on 'permanent layoff' (What the letter says) from Preston!!!!!!!!

That is very light trading for YRCW on a day when the rest of the market was about average in shares traded.