Yellow | Yrcw Stock Update

You will lose your ass if you buy this stock - havent yrc employees lost enough already?? Dont make it worse by throwing more money away at this company

You will lose your ass if you buy this stock - havent yrc employees lost enough already?? Dont make it worse by throwing more money away at this company
I was considering buying 1 share before I read this. Won't, now that I'm warned about losing everything! Thnx! You saved me!

Go out and buy a 12 pack of your favorite beer and keep the emptys as YRCW "stock certificates". You will be happy with the investment.
I was considering buying 1 share before I read this. Won't, now that I'm warned about losing everything! Thnx! You saved me!

you can take that and buy a 24 pack and have a good weekend. I really had no idea that it had gone down so low. I hope thinks turn around and people will get to save their jobs.

Not right now, I'm fixing my septic system already.....

About time you replaced that old 20s outhouse with a new one! Did the neighbors downwind finally have enough! Have you thought about signing a contract with Stroud's Porta-Potty Inc!

About time you replaced that old 20s outhouse with a new one! Did the neighbors downwind finally have enough! Have you thought about signing a contract with Stroud's Porta-Potty Inc!
DOWNwind (Thank God) neighbors are 5000 hogs. Don't think they care...

I would think the pigs would make better neighbors then 99% of people.:biglaugh:

PS: You are talking 4 legged right?

Yep. More than once there's been a hog's head at the end of my driveway, marking 'roast is on.' (With neighbor's bringing the pig- I didn't steal it!). Wonder there aren't more wrecks...