Yellow | YRCW Vote Count Is Under Way

This is the official press release from the Teamsters . As of right now there has not been any other " official " releases ! Once a NEW press release happens I will drop this one a post the most up to date one .

thought kk had people from his local at count, how come no insight on current count.

Because KK has been out for Friday Night Lights! Chill out....they stopped the counting around 8 PM tonight...room was locked and sealed....they will resume at 0700 Saturday morning and hope to be finished sometime Saturday afternoon....you will see it as soon as we do....KK

they didnt ask for our opinion or suggestions from any of members.no input from the trenches.vote count or no vote vote count doesnt matter.insignificant.if company was in bad shape as they claim and our leaders claim.this dog wouldve been laid to rest anyway.im tired of the b.s.

For what it's worth? Unofficially, of course...

It's leaning a little to the yes side but it's still to close to call either way. (Rumor or Fact, you be the judge)

And you know this how?

Anyone that's been on Truckingboards for anytime what so ever knows what I say is fact. I don't tell where I get my info for obvious reasons but what I say is true. If you don't want this info then please don't read my future post's.

Anyone that's been on Truckingboards for anytime what so ever is fact. knows what I say I don't tell where I get my info for obvious reasons but what I say is true. If you don't want this info then please don't read my future post's.

I'll second Benny on that. GRIZ