FedEx Freight | yrcw

We already had to merge with another failing company.

But with the good ideas from the top it wouldn't surprise me.

Someone needs to learn to read..the thread said an offer was made and that there had been no reply. This is how more rumours get started.

We already had to merge with another failing company.

But with the good ideas from the top it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah thats right YOU american guys can do no wrong! I've seen more accidents on the yard since the merger but i guess thats what happen when dockhands become drivers. Also lets not forget the industry as a whole took a dive not just one or two companies. Don't be so bitter live a little!

nightowl said:
Someone needs to learn to read..the thread said an offer was made and that there had been no reply. This is how more rumours get started.

I can't see FedEx making to that yrc especially with the debt it would have to assume if it was accepted.

gogiter said:
Yeah thats right YOU american guys can do no wrong! I've seen more accidents on the yard since the merger but i guess thats what happen when dockhands become drivers. Also lets not forget the industry as a whole took a dive not just one or two companies. Don't be so bitter live a little!

Actually I wasn't being all that serious about my comment. I'm posting from my iPhone so I can't put the little faces. And I'm not really bitter. I just dint care anymore. Like I told the boss until the company fixes the way they treat us and the seniority I'm just here to gets paycheck so don't expect anything extra unless it benefits me. Yes I know that's selfish but its what the company has done to me.

Actually I wasn't being all that serious about my comment. I'm posting from my iPhone so I can't put the little faces. And I'm not really bitter. I just dint care anymore. Like I told the boss until the company fixes the way they treat us and the seniority I'm just here to gets paycheck so don't expect anything extra unless it benefits me. Yes I know that's selfish but its what the company has done to me.

:1036316054:It's what the company has done to a lot of us!