Zero tolerance for student athletes gone wrong.

Northern Flash

Today's Democrats are similar to Commies.
Credits
Here's a case of a high school's zero tolerance policy on drugs and alcohol gone wrong..........way wrong!

I guess the school administration would rather just have to shut down the school for the day for funeral services after the kids get killed in car accidents.

Geez, there have been several deaths here locally from kids drinking and driving. I wonder if their parents wish that someone would have given their child a safe ride home instead of letting them leave the party and die in an accident.

Some of these school administrators need to have their head checked.

Cox had 16 assists in her team's 3-0 win Friday night, the first time she was eligible to play since she was punished for violating her school's no tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol after coming to the aid of the drunken friend, who had requested a ride home from a party.

{Police officer} “Erin did not have the slightest odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from her person. She was polite, articulate, steady on her feet, and very remorseful for her decision to go into the residence but was only helping out a friend that had called her for a ride. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.”

Student athlete shines in first game back after suspension for aiding drunken friend | Fox News

Here's a case of a high school's zero tolerance policy on drugs and alcohol gone wrong..........way wrong!

I guess the school administration would rather just have to shut down the school for the day for funeral services after the kids get killed in car accidents.

Geez, there have been several deaths here locally from kids drinking and driving. I wonder if their parents wish that someone would have given their child a safe ride home instead of letting them leave the party and die in an accident.

Some of these school administrators need to have their head checked.

Cox had 16 assists in her team's 3-0 win Friday night, the first time she was eligible to play since she was punished for violating her school's no tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol after coming to the aid of the drunken friend, who had requested a ride home from a party.

{Police officer} “Erin did not have the slightest odor of an alcoholic beverage coming from her person. She was polite, articulate, steady on her feet, and very remorseful for her decision to go into the residence but was only helping out a friend that had called her for a ride. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.”

Student athlete shines in first game back after suspension for aiding drunken friend | Fox News

Loose the season for a year.. That would stop it.. It's not controlled by the NCAA or the NBA, so the school boards can do what they want..

I discussed this situation with my entire family yesterday. I told both kids to not worry about the consequences of helping out their friends.

If these idiot administrators think that following their "zero tolerance policy" is more important than a kids life and the public's safety, they should be removed from their position immediately. Each case should be looked at separately. Instead these lazy administrators take the easy route by just saying that they have a zero tolerance policy.

The (girl) volleyball player should have told the press that "Oh well, I served a 5 game suspension as a trade off to save my friends life, and I'd do it again if the situation came up again".

If this happened here locally, I'd have the press in front of the Board of Education building the next day.