Yellow | ZIPCODES pertaining to COO

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
mb.png

Sent to me by anon source for posting, ask me no questions about this because I have no idea.

Last edited:
look at the size of this list and tell me how anyone in their right mind thinks this will go smoothly.
I looked at it for my old terminal before I went to ABF.....they are losing a fair chunk of service area, but gaining one p and d driver, and 4 UE drivers....I don't get how that can be....

I looked at it for my old terminal before I went to ABF.....they are losing a fair chunk of service area, but gaining one p and d driver, and 4 UE drivers....I don't get how that can be....
Ours lost half our work at a terminal that already walks guys everyday and they listed it as a plus 1. So no one can follow the work.

Yellow at dorrance is losing all of their six road bids. Scranton is getting 10 road bids and six utility bids. Six guys from Dorrance are allowed to follow the work to Scranton. That’s what we were told

Yellow at dorrance is losing all of their six road bids. Scranton is getting 10 road bids and six utility bids. Six guys from Dorrance are allowed to follow the work to Scranton. That’s what we were told
So both terminals in the Scranton area are staying open? How does that work?

They will only be servicing about 15 miles north of their terminal and from there we will get everything north to
In Jersey YRC and New Penn share a terminal there’s another YRC terminal 8 miles away all we’re left open.
I don’t know much about that. Our Terminal in Maspeth NYC is vacating & moving in with Yellow. Duie Pyle owns our terminal there & can’t wait to move in

Good question, and it is confusing.
The area they lost will be served by one carrier not 2, the area they kept will have one carrier not 2. So in context if BRG’s mirror shop is getting a skid of 46 mirrors and 53 bags of popcorn ( from 2 different shippers)for the ridge it will come in on Holland or Yellow not both, therefore creating “ density” by having all the freight on one 53’ 102” instead of a 45’ 96” and a 48’ 96”.

Out East it gets real tricky, some areas had overlap of 3 carriers, now it will be only one.

Can it work, yes if Yellow can change their old mindset. Chances it will go smoothly are as good as Nancy Pelosi winning a beauty pageant.